• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

Have any idea when it will release the new version? compatible with gesior?

Tkx a lot.

Gratz for this great project.

Does anyone know is function onAttack(cid, target) included in it? Or how add to?>

hi...
i have a problem...i used Gesior ACC 0.3.8 with this server and the installation of the website was all fine..i started the server and it also runned fine with mysql..i manages to create account and character at website and it worked fine too..but problems i when i go enter to server with the accounts..i cant connect to server it says me wrong account name or password but is same as i created on my website and also checked website db and the accounts were there. The error that appears on TFS console is:

[08/08/2011 17:53:53] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `ip`, `mask`, `time` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1; Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'
[08/08/2011 17:53:53] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

and when i shutdown it runs many lines also about mysql somthing but its too fast i cant copy to here...if any1 know how to solve this...
thanks in advance :D

hi...
i have a problem...i used Gesior ACC 0.3.8 with this server and the installation of the website was all fine..i started the server and it also runned fine with mysql..i manages to create account and character at website and it worked fine too..but problems i when i go enter to server with the accounts..i cant connect to server it says me wrong account name or password but is same as i created on my website and also checked website db and the accounts were there. The error that appears on TFS console is:

[08/08/2011 17:53:53] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `ip`, `mask`, `time` FROM `bans` WHERE `type` = 1; Unknown column 'ip' in 'field list'
[08/08/2011 17:53:53] > MySQL ERROR mysql_real_query: SELECT `id`, `password`, `type`, `premdays`, `lastday`, `key`, `warnings` FROM `accounts` WHERE `id` = 1 LIMIT 1; Unknown column 'type' in 'field list'

and when i shutdown it runs many lines also about mysql somthing but its too fast i cant copy to here...if any1 know how to solve this...
thanks in advance :D

You need create this column in your BD, but anyway.. i cant use gesior right now, because this preview version of Distro, do not have a "name" column on BD.. in next update (.0.2.12), Talaturen be ajust it..

Sorry for poor english..

Raelpsf.

:O, Awesome, it worked!! Thanks! What was that change on Makefile for??

It compiles without optimizations and with debugging symbols for GDB. If it would crash again the backtrace will contain more useful information.

Have any idea when it will release the new version? compatible with gesior?

Tkx a lot.

Gratz for this great project.

No, there is no set release date. Rushing it is no good idea so it will have to take the time it takes, but perhaps around October. Yes, it should be compatible with Gesior.

Does anyone know is function onAttack(cid, target) included in it? Or how add to?>

It is not implemented.

No, there is no set release date. Rushing it is no good idea so it will have to take the time it takes, but perhaps around October. Yes, it should be compatible with Gesior.

Hey talaturen.. my question is about release the new BD compatible with gesior (0.2.12).. not finished version..

Is the 0.2.12 you're saying comes in October?

Is it possible to make spells show orange text? (or any other desired color). Been out of OT for a while, seems I missed the disappearance of emoteSpell= "yes"

mystic is becoming a mixture of Crying Damson is getting more bad!!!!

Hey talaturen.. my question is about release the new BD compatible with gesior (0.2.12).. not finished version..

Is the 0.2.12 you're saying comes in October?

Yes the new version should be compatible with Gesior, and the release date is not set so I can not assure you that it will happen in October but it is possible.

Is it possible to make spells show orange text? (or any other desired color). Been out of OT for a while, seems I missed the disappearance of emoteSpell= "yes"

It will require source code modification, the 0.2 series hasn't had emoteSpell in config.lua at any time, I think you are talking about 0.3.

mystic is becoming a mixture of Crying Damson is getting more bad!!!!

How is it getting worse? If you are referring to global events - the code was modified a lot when it was added, it was adjusted so that it would not have any impact on performance for those who don't use it.

I would actually rather see 0.2 and 0.3 collaborate, that would be an awesome distribution.

I cant use the admin commands? There are no ones in talkactions? New update on that or?

I'm using mysql to run the server; and the player/account tab won't update I can't see the account or the character I created therefor can't edit it to make it God etc... could you guys help me out? :)

I'm using mysql to run the server; and the player/account tab won't update I can't see the account or the character I created therefor can't edit it to make it God etc... could you guys help me out? :)

EDIT: Okay so I got it to work; i'm using sqlite now i can see the acc and characters created; issue is I can't make an account God; It only has like 3 values available 1, 2 & 3 non of them do anything to what i see; I can't make the character instant 90 or so; Only thing I've been able to edit is character name... Can someone help me out? or is there some other more efficient way to run the server?

Im having this problem while trying to compile on Ubuntu 10.4. I followed and installed the packages mentioned on the README found on the Docs folder.

xevic@Ubuntu-Server:~/TFS0211p2$ make
g++ -c -I"." -I"/usr/include/libxml2" -I"/usr/include/lua5.1" -I"/usr/include/mysql" -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -D__NO_HOMEDIR_CONF__ -D__ENABLE_SERVER_DIAGNOSTIC__ -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D__USE_SQLITE__ -Werror -Wall -O2 -o obj/admin.o admin.cpp
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/throw_error.ipp:21,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/throw_error.hpp:52,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/impl/posix_mutex.ipp:23,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/posix_mutex.hpp:73,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/mutex.hpp:25,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.hpp:18,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:684,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:19,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from admin.cpp:24:
/usr/include/boost/system/system_error.hpp:22: error: expected initializer before ‘:’ token
In file included from /usr/include/boost/asio/impl/io_service.hpp:18,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/io_service.hpp:684,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_io_object.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_socket.hpp:19,
from /usr/include/boost/asio/basic_datagram_socket.hpp:20,
from /usr/include/boost/asio.hpp:20,
from connection.h:25,
from admin.cpp:24:
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:38: error: expected ‘}’ before end of line
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:38: error: expected ‘}’ before end of line
/usr/include/boost/asio/detail/service_registry.hpp:38: error: expected declaration before end of line
make: *** [obj/admin.o] Error 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back