• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me with this problem(im using this server nice work btw^^ ) , see everytime i walk into a portal i get teleported to a spot (thats normal i know :p) but now when i get at my destination my character wont walk > my server crashes and gets this bug :

View attachment 9491

And i cant get to the file?! Dont kow where it is.

Hope u can help me!

The file is part of the source code, you will not find it in the data dictionary. That error should never happen, does it happen to any teleport on your map? Have you tried teleports on another map to make sure it is not an issue with the map you are using? Are you using any script onStepIn movement script on teleports?

The file is part of the source code, you will not find it in the data dictionary. That error should never happen, does it happen to any teleport on your map? Have you tried teleports on another map to make sure it is not an issue with the map you are using? Are you using any script onStepIn movement script on teleports?

I found it .. there were water vortex hiding beneath them so i removed those water things then it worked 100 % thanks again
But one thing i noticed it : There is XML>stages but in the config.lua i cant enable or disable it how can i make it work

Thanks in advance

I found it .. there were water vortex hiding beneath them so i removed those water things then it worked 100 % thanks again
But one thing i noticed it : There is XML>stages but in the config.lua i cant enable or disable it how can i make it work

Thanks in advance

There is no on/off switch for the stages in config.lua, the on/off switch is in stages.xml, <config enabled="0"/>. Change the 0 to 1 and it will be enabled.

you want more mounts? or you just want to mount your mount ? i mean click right click on ur char > set outfit > choose mount > right click on char again > mount > and voila ?

No, I don't have any mounts....I needa know how to get em. BTW I downloaded phpmyadmin 3.4.4...And i have a bunch of file idk what to open.

No, I don't have any mounts....I needa know how to get em. BTW I downloaded phpmyadmin 3.4.4...And i have a bunch of file idk what to open.

XML> mounts they are there but i only got them as GM
Im busy with scripting now for the mounts! But maybe Talaturen knows how, maybe it's really simple but we dont know it yet like !mounts command :w00t: nah..
You want to import your database, that's what you mean right ?
Try this : Import > (got to your server en search for :) Forgottenserver.sql that's what i did and i got everyting in phpmyadmin
and dont forget to configure this in your config

-- MySQL
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlUser = "Enteryourusernamehere"
mysqlPass = "Enteryourpasswordhere"
mysqlDatabase = "EnterTheDatabase'sNameThatYouImportedAtPhpmyadmin"
mysqlPort = 3306

-- SQL
sqlType = "mysql"
And change sqltype in mysql

@everyone please correct me when you see a mistake i just started a server 1 week ago and i want to help people with all the info i got atm.

oeps lil mistake .... And change sqltype in mysql ...
It must be ''mysql'' or ''sqlite'' and i changed it as you see above ^^^ sqltype = ''mysql''

when will be released the version 0.2.11 pl3?

The next release will be 0.2.12, and will hopefully be released sometime in October.

The areas introduced by Tibia 8.54, such as Zao, they are all bugged.

It sounds like these areas were added to your map using a bad otb file, opening the map in Remere's Map Editor and trying to convert it to a newer version will make the editor ask you if you want to fix the bad item id's. If you let the map editor fix it you can then save the map and try again.

ok my fault didnt download the files but now always if i wanna log in the client crashes!

Why do I get a error when I try to make a god on this server?
Uses SQLiteExpertPers.

thx in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back