• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1] The Forgotten Server v0.2.11pl2 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this server, I use Gesior website and hosts it online? If possible, what changes should I do?

hey am 100% new to hosting ots and my question I know its going to sound retarded but still a question I need an answer to... why ever ot server file has 2 main zip files...like this one for example has the win32console.7z and the win32gui.7z????? do they both have to be used together to make ot work or is a prefference thing? I know I know dumb question. lol

I dont get it how do i start up the server???? it says online.... any help?

hi, I made my account group id 3 and player group id 3. But when I try a command it says: You can not execute this command.

Help?

hi, I made my account group id 3 and player group id 3. But when I try a command it says: You can not execute this command.

Help?

You need to set the account type to 5.

How are we supposed to get the NPCs to spawn when the server starts? From what I understand they're supposed to be placed in the Map Editor... But there is no map editor for 9.1 is there? :/ Sorry if this seems noobish

How are we supposed to get the NPCs to spawn when the server starts? From what I understand they're supposed to be placed in the Map Editor... But there is no map editor for 9.1 is there? :/ Sorry if this seems noobish

Map editors for older versions should work fine, you just won't be able to use new 9.1 sprites if there are any.

Tiny bug to fix, not a big deal but if you try /newtype 424 (after adding it in commands.xml cause its not there by default for some reason :p) instead of getting error message looktype doesn't exist, you debug and you debug others around you and server must be restarted or looktype in DB must be changed before you can login again ps I was doing this with account type 5

with wich war system then, just asking cuz i have seen a 9.1 server with war system

with wich war system then, just asking cuz i have seen a 9.1 server with war system

Doubt there is any released war system for 0.2 (only rudas[?] one), but donate to otland and you can get 0.4.

I made a gm char with account type 5 and group id 3, but when I try to cast a spell with it, the whole server crashes?! (and most commands seem not to work)

please the talaturen IP changer 9.10 !!!! do not have this download in site wtf :(

I made a gm char with account type 5 and group id 3, but when I try to cast a spell with it, the whole server crashes?! (and most commands seem not to work)

What spell did you try to cast, and which commands didn't work?

I figured the spell thing out, it was because the char was a knight and i set the mlvl to 100^^ About the commands, i think it was /save and /giveexp and some other stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back