• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo could someone tell me why "sqlite" works fine but when i change it to "mysql" it just dont wanna find the mysql server

i am using everything that is on this thread, but ofc i wanna use a website xD

if anyone could help rePp++

Sorry, but can anyone tell me how to set an item attribute in this version with lua?
Like setItemAttribute, I cant use it, is there another way that I do not know?
Thank you

Hey,
why don't you put lua commands in next version that we can edit itens/monsters attributes in game?
Like add a description, change the arm, the type, add an personal attribute... and form monster, edit name, melee, another spell, speed etc...

that gonna help very much
:p

Sorry if the question is so obvious, but haven't found it anywhere. When I try to load map with RME (2.2) it says that I need to show him 8.20-8.31 tibia.spr and .dat. However, making empty 9.60 map works without problems. What's the matter?

Sorry if the question is so obvious, but haven't found it anywhere. When I try to load map with RME (2.2) it says that I need to show him 8.20-8.31 tibia.spr and .dat. However, making empty 9.60 map works without problems. What's the matter?

The map in the release hasn't been updated since that version.

Hey, I am using 64bit version of 2.14 Mystic Spirit(compiled Aug 27) and encounter quite big problem. After my character on account of type = 5 attacks monster server freezes. It cuts out connection with client, but does not report logging off character. TFS servers start to rapidly leak memory up(it loads 30-50mb of data per sec into ram). Other characters also lose connection. However character can move up to 1 tile before freeze-wait until kick.

This does happen on both GUI and Console version of server. I am using Acer Aspire 7750G with windows 7(I can check soon if similar thing does happen in linux), and use Uniserv(I setted up everything following this guide) and Znote AAC(so it did some changes in db but i doubt they could do anything like this).

Bump this!!!

Tataturen i have found a big problem, i don't know why i can't pass itens by reference in scripting

Look what I was trying to do:

PHP:
        	local uid = doCreateItemEx(1945, 1)
        	doSetItemText(uid, " TEST ")
        	doPlayerAddItemEx(cid, uid)

also tryed this:

PHP:
        	local uid = doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1945)

Could you help me fixing it?

- - - Updated - - -

But also i still can do this:

print(getThing(uid).itemid) -- return 1945
print(getThing(uid).itemid) -- return 70001

- - - Updated - - -

I forget to tell you that i'm getting

Item no Found

Tataturen i have found a big problem, i don't know why i can't pass itens by reference in scripting

Look what I was trying to do:

PHP:
            doPlayerAddItemEx(cid, uid)

also tryed this:

PHP:
            local uid = doPlayerAddItem(cid, 1945)

Could you help me fixing it?

- - - Updated - - -

But also i still can do this:

print(getThing(uid).itemid) -- return 1945
print(getThing(uid).itemid) -- return 70001

- - - Updated - - -

I forget to tell you that i'm getting

1945 is a lever. doSetItemText sets text for readable items (like books). Are you perhaps looking for the function doSetItemSpecialDescription(uid, desc)?

Sorry, i fixed it was my falt !!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way thanks Talaturen for the great job !!

The only thing that the 0.2 needs is a way better to set attributes but it is a great distro

Hm, the db.executeQuery function doesn't work? Or was it renamed?

It's db.query, not db.executeQuery.

Bump this!!!

I will check that before the next release to make sure it's not happening, that should not happen. Are you using MySQL or SQLite?

Sorry, i fixed it was my falt !!

- - - Updated - - -

By the way thanks Talaturen for the great job !!

The only thing that the 0.2 needs is a way better to set attributes but it is a great distro

I might add the get/set attributes Lua functions for 0.2.16. They won't make it into 0.2.15.

theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win32gui.7z (3. the forgottenserver.exe cant be moved out of the folder or extracted. beside that everything is nice!

It's db.query, not db.executeQuery.

I will check that before the next release to make sure it's not happening, that should not happen. Are you using MySQL or SQLite?

I might add the get/set attributes Lua functions for 0.2.16. They won't make it into 0.2.15.

Awesome news !! Good to see that the project is in the right hands.

Also i want to report a bug, with the conditions, its wrong condtions

Tested with:
CONDITION_FIRE = 2 -- Turn to poison condition
CONDITION_ENERGY = 4 -- Turn to poison condition
CONDITION_BLEEDING = 8 -- Turn to drunk condition

Using this funcion:

PHP:
      doTargetCombatCondition(cid, creature.uid, condition, 0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back