• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

windows xp is my favorite , also to run windows 7 ullitame i need atlist 6gb ram why ? cuz its recomendations from pc profesionals i guess... ,i have just 4gb ram

secon thing i used to use xp so using it kinda long time... i could change it ,but im scare that i gonna be lost in windowns 7 :D funny but anyway

waited for this so long and now cant use it sux ;(

what about 0.3.6-7 9.8 client+ ? and what about tfs 0.4 ?

what about 0.3.6-7 9.8 client+ ? and what about tfs 0.4 ?

9.8+ versions of 0.3 TFS is still available for download for premium users.
0.4 no longer exists, it is gone, zip, zilch, nada hey hey goodbye.

0.2 is the main focus now, their goal is to make 0.3 obsolete (useless), by making 0.2 compatible with all datapacks.
I'm sure Talaturen can explain more about it.

windows xp is my favorite , also to run windows 7 ullitame i need atlist 6gb ram why ? cuz its recomendations from pc profesionals i guess... ,i have just 4gb ram

4GB is good enough to run Windows 7, however depending on the size of your map it might not be enough to fit TFS in RAM (but you can setup a pagefile with atleast 4GB and you'll be fine).

This is happening after I had to download msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll
what is the problem?
TFSError.jpg

4GB is good enough to run Windows 7, however depending on the size of your map it might not be enough to fit TFS in RAM (but you can setup a pagefile with atleast 4GB and you'll be fine).
thats true :) but im just used to xp , probably if i want to run that i gonna need to change os

also could you ansfer this here or on priv :wht tfs you use on your own servers shadow/lunar ? and you always used same tfs ?

9.8+ versions of 0.3 TFS is still available for download for premium users.
0.4 no longer exists, it is gone, zip, zilch, nada hey hey goodbye.

0.2 is the main focus now, their goal is to make 0.3 obsolete (useless), by making 0.2 compatible with all datapacks.
I'm sure Talaturen can explain more about it.

So lets say that the 0.3 version is just a test version?

This is happening after I had to download msvcp110.dll and msvcr110.dll
what is the problem?
View attachment 20447

You shouldn't download msvcp110/msvcr110.dll from anywhere. You need to install the Visual C++ 2012 redistributable package, from here: Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

thats true :) but im just used to xp , probably if i want to run that i gonna need to change os

also could you ansfer this here or on priv :wht tfs you use on your own servers shadow/lunar ? and you always used same tfs ?

Still receiving the exact same error after downloading from that link
any ideas?

If you still have msvcp110/msvcr110 in the directory that you downloaded, it'll pick them over the ones installed to your system through that link. Remove them and try to start the server.

If you still have msvcp110/msvcr110 in the directory that you downloaded, it'll pick them over the ones installed to your system through that link. Remove them and try to start the server.

Well you are a clever one Tala
It worked thanks :)

el programa no puede iniciarse porque falta MSVCR110.dll en el equipo.
intente reinstalar el programa para corregir este problema.

NOO FUNCIONA, no hay manera de arrancarlo alluda plz
uso x64 bit

uso x64 bit

Download that DLL andput it in the server folder... its not hat hard lol my sister could manage it

uso x64 bit

"Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package is required to run the server (x86 for 32-bit, or x64 for 64-bit): download here."

Talaturen, the newest version are impossible to even downgrade. 0.2.14 its possible to downgrade to 8.x versions, now 0.2.15 is impossible :S any hints?

When i enter a character its loading forever.

Talaturen, the newest version are impossible to even downgrade. 0.2.14 its possible to downgrade to 8.x versions, now 0.2.15 is impossible :S any hints?

When i enter a character its loading forever.

It wasn't designed to be downgraded, but the process shouldn't be much different from 0.2.14 if you know what you're doing. I have no idea what part of downgrading it you've failed at, so there is no way for me to hint at that for you.

Well at 0.2.14 i can only put protocol version 8.60 and it works, but on 0.2.15 i put 8.60 it doesnt work. Just infintive loading on the character i trying to login to.

Im using SQLexpert and i cant make my character god when i try too edit his groupid to 2 it says database closed.
how too make the god character :p

Back