• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Where can I find a map editor for this release? Also I am having issues with house items reversing order on restart (MySQL). Is this a Db problem or is it a save option I am missing somewhere? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Im using SQLexpert and i cant make my character god when i try too edit his groupid to 2 it says database closed.
how too make the god character :p

Still waiting for an answer

i'll try it

- - - Updated - - -

this is just compiled .. no way to run it on linux . :( please , have the linux version ? i need it too much

I gota server its online every thing work but when i use pots i lose them how do i do that pots became unlimated

- - - Updated - - -

please help

I have same error... MSVCR110.DLL.

I have installed the Redistributable package 2012 x64.
I installed the "msvcr110.dll" from dll-files.com...

Nothing the nothing... the error appears always.. :(

Im using win7 64bits.

- - - Updated - - -

Srry for double post.

I fix the problem.

The MSVCR100.dll have differents versions. The functional version is 10.00.30319.1.

The actually version (10.00.40219.325) of this dll not function with OT tfs!

Can download the functional version here: http://es.dll-files.com/msvcr100%7Caed6d63cfa5a3ef7021af9c457fee994.zip?0WIjWBXIgP

I don't know if its a stupid quest but, does this tfs support war system? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, i got a error wilhe compiling the sources for linux.
When I use the command ./autogen.sh it says:
-bash: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory

Please, help.

I don't know if its a stupid quest but, does this tfs support war system? :p

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, i got a error wilhe compiling the sources for linux.
When I use the command ./autogen.sh it says:

Please, help.

go to /DOCS/ and read the README file and you will find out what you are doing wrong.

One question, are there any changes in the monster behavior? Cause in the 0.2.14 version, monster walked over all field if they had the "canpushitems" flag and that was something, I didn't liked :/

Back