• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Anyone knows what this means? its 2 diffrent files for windows 32 bit i guess, but i dont understand what it means with "win32console" and "win32gui"

theforgottenserver-v0.2.15-win32console.7z

theforgottenserver-v0.2.15-win32gui.7z

Could anyone tell me where i can get "schemas folder" for this 9.80-9.86 tibia client? cuz i use mysql / website and it comes up alot errors about sql tables, so i really need mysql.sql for 9.80-9.86 client to import to create database in phpmyadmin

Error C:/xxx/theforgottenserver.exe/nie jestpoprawną aplokacją systemu Win 32 ;/ Help me?

Could anyone tell me where i can get "schemas folder" for this 9.80-9.86 tibia client? cuz i use mysql / website and it comes up alot errors about sql tables, so i really need mysql.sql for 9.80-9.86 client to import to create database in phpmyadmin

forgottenserver.sql? ^_^

Should be in the folder by default, if not then take it from Subversion

- - - Edited - - -

Could anyone tell my how i can fix my god character be able to use all commands? I have group id 3, and when i use example /a 1 it says "Could not exequte that command"

Change the account type to 5 and player group_id to 3 to make a god character.

Could anyone tell my how i can fix my god character be able to use all commands? I have group id 3, and when i use example /a 1 it says "Could not exequte that command"

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks alot Ninja!, i really respect you and your work!, Your always getting me answers fast and they are helpfull :)

- - - Updated - - -

Do you guys know if theres possible to make this 9.80-9.86 server with war system?, seems theres no war system atm, idk how to make but i guess there might be any thread someone explains how to do, if there is please link me ;)

Open guild channel, write !commands and it should display all the available guild commands.

Code:
!startwar GuildName
!acceptwar GuildName
!stopwar GuildName

Hello guys, I'm facing a very strange behavior while trying to boot-up my OT server using instead of sqlite(default) using mysql... I'm following this tutorial and my OT serv bootup fine with sqlite but when I change to connect to mysql database it just collapse it self, the application closes it self after trying to load items, and I can't even see if there is any Error Message in console... see the picture:

View attachment 21511

this is my configuration that dont let me bootup the ot:
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "otserv"
sqlPass = "xxxxxxxxx"
sqlDatabase = "otserv"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"

This is the configuration that works fine, but it is sqlite, so I cant integrate with my AACZnote site and so on:
sqlType = "sqlite"
sqlHost = "localhost"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = ""
sqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "plain"

any idea why it's happening?

thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

there are no npc's? so im stuck in rook?

somehow there are no NPC's at rookgard nor anywhere in my OT Mystic Spirit... any idea why???

Verry stable, sad mounts are only working for my god character :( someone know how to fix this??

Verry stable, sad mounts are only working for my god character :( someone know how to fix this??

hey, when you create a new character, and login first time, you are in somewhere like "rookgard" right? are there NPC's in the city? Does it have an Oracle?

Error theforgottenserver.exe isn't good application win32 help me :) please priv

Talaturen, still no support for itemsAttributes??

Great fixs and thanks again for this distro =)

- - - Updated - - -

Also is this ready to support LuaJit ??

If not, I would like to make a suggestion:
As far Lua 5.1 doesn't support working with miliseconds (LuaJIT Supports) would be nice a C++ function called by lua that return the time with miliseconds

Wating answers =\

Wating answers =\

Item attributes: No, and it's not being added soon either.
LuaJIT: Yes, it runs without any issues with LuaJIT. In fact, the last precompiled releases are built with LuaJIT.

It works with LuaJIT
But LuaJIT itself doesn't support few minor hacks so some scripts may need small changes to "less pr0"
At least it was this way in the 0.3.7 alpha or whatever it was

Error theforgottenserver.exe isn't good application win32
I Have

If you can't get mounts working in this distro click here.

Got almost all things working correctly now. afterall goodjob its still verry stable.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't get mounts working in this distro click here.

Got almost all things working correctly now. afterall goodjob its still verry stable.

- - - Updated - - -

hey, when you create a new character, and login first time, you are in somewhere like "rookgard" right? are there NPC's in the city? Does it have an Oracle?
Sorry man can't help you out with that. im using a custom map.

You could try to create a god character and setup some npc by using /s [npcname] so you can look around and hunt around.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry man can't help you out with that. im using a custom map.

You could try to create a god character and setup some npc by using /s [npcname] so you can look around and hunt around.

Well I have two problems.
1.- I start the exe and all its ok but in the map any npc exist! <_<
2.- I have God and GM and bouth can't do commands :s what is happening?

Back