• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.80-9.86] The Forgotten Server v0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Version 0.2.15 is outdated and unsupported as of the release of 1.0. The Forgotten Server v1.0 can be downloaded here: https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/releases/tag/v1.0

The Forgotten Server
Version: 0.2.15 (Mystic Spirit)!

A full list of changes can be found in doc/CHANGELOG.

This release comes with support for protocol 9.80-9.86, offline training, new VIP list code, new mounts and outfits, Twist of Fate, stamina system, unfair fight reduction, global inbox, a lot of optimizations and much more! This is probably the longest changelog a 0.2 release has ever had.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable Package is required to run the server (x86 for 32-bit, or x64 for 64-bit): download here.

Donations: OtLand.
By donating you become a premium user for a specific time on OtLand, it grants you access to exclusive premium content on the forum such as access to the private subversion where you can follow the development of OtLand supported projects, access to the premium board with resources and priority support.

Source code:
Subversion client: svn://svn.otland.net/public/forgottenserver/tags/0.2.15/
Browse: [forgottenserver] Index of /tags/0.2.15

Download The Forgotten Server 0.2.15:

Attachments

• theforgottenserver-v0.2.15-win32console.7z
    3 MB · Views: 3,399 · VirusTotal
  • theforgottenserver-v0.2.15-win32gui.7z
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,651 · VirusTotal
  • theforgottenserver-v0.2.15-win64console.7z
    3.3 MB · Views: 3,473 · VirusTotal
  • theforgottenserver-v0.2.15-win64gui.7z
    3.4 MB · Views: 6,245 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Can't wait to say goodbye to 0.3 and begin using 0.2, just one last thing to add (item attributes) and it will be done!

Man when i Dowload the sevrer and start forgotten server.exe cmd comes up and a error. Lul51.dll is missing on your computer.
Why please help.

Looks like it time for people to start updating to the current clients! Great release, looking forward to utilizing this and testing stability on the latest clients.

When i open the dll pack and the dll files comes up i cant open them. Shuld i have any program to open the dll files?

Back