• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81+] EvoRPG v4, Lots of fixes

@up
I like your title xD

@topic
I hate it when post with annoucement is last on certain page, unfortunately nothing can be done with it ;p
To all readers who missed 4.2 update: list of patches was added to main post (thx, mod)

I'm having a lot of debugs on several different distributions, unless some other more. I can not identify the source of these debugs, what distribution you advise me to use?

Everytime I get error about create item id in their position, even if i delete it I get another one about another position and again again ;/

I'm having a lot of debugs on several different distributions, unless some other more. I can not identify the source of these debugs, what distribution you advise me to use?
newest 0.3.7, I have no idea which trunk, because I don't follow them

Everytime I get error about create item id in their position, even if i delete it I get another one about another position and again again ;/
wrong client or distribution or trunk

- - - Updated - - -

or you changed something in data folder

Nope, I didn't change anything in data folder and I have really wtf, every your packs required 0.3.7 so I download it and put your data there, everytime it must be error of something. Does anyone who runs it can tell me which distribution use?

Nope, I didn't change anything in data folder and I have really wtf, every your packs required 0.3.7 so I download it and put your data there, everytime it must be error of something. Does anyone who runs it can tell me which distribution use?

I use OTX and work perfect.

Does anyone who runs it can tell me which distribution use?
I've tested my data on:
0.3.7 trunk ~5800
OTX 2.44 Necron
OTX 2.6 Alissow

and everytime it worked. Debugs are usually caused by sprites not registered in client so your client version was probably too old.

two question , how i can obtain all tokens , and where is the entrace to the heaven? :D , wow guy this server is really complex even to me who have the server

-tokens aren't lootable yet
you may get some by leveling, but it isn't much

-on top of feru tower, use demon dust or magic sulphur to select destination

I really love this datapack :) I hope the next version comes out soon..maybe with the ultimate quest already working ;)

I really love this datapack :) I hope the next version comes out soon..maybe with the ultimate quest already working ;)

Not yet. I'm focusing on compability with TFS 1.0, but I can't get it to work.

I don't order anything from you. Let's say you don't have to, but if you want to help me so hard send me edited versions of my map via pm.
Same goes for everyone who wants his areas to be included on map.

4 rules of new areas approval:
- tell me positions of affected areas
- don't go outside marked lines(512x512)
- don't add new cities, houses
- promise that you won't change your mind and you won't ask later for removing areas you sent me (of course you can ask for it later and you will keep your right to make areas you sent removed from map, but just don't be that guy please :D)

- - - Updated - - -

Things working with 1.0 so far: monsters, xml, world, token store
Things to rewrite: actions, channels, creaturescripts, globalevents, items, move events, test npcs(moved already, but not tested yet), spells, talkactions, weapons, mods

@up is 1.0 available atm for usage? i thought its not finished yet. if it is where can i get it ? :O

Since I'm changing engine to one which isn't located in private subversion, engine-related questions will no longer be ignored(unless I'll be too lazy to explain something)

@up is 1.0 available atm for usage? i thought its not finished yet. if it is where can i get it ? :O
It's on github, but you need to compile it yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't recommend using it in current state, it's raw engine without any compats. I'll post my data with edited global.lua later, but I'm currently rewriting all scripts to move to 10.10 protocol and get rid of all pointless scripts I don't use.

First of all, Great job and a awsome map! :D now to my question, what kind of perks do you get for buying vip, like spells, new areas etc (except the vip channel)? (sorry if its a noob question)

First of all, Great job and a awsome map! :D now to my question, what kind of perks do you get for buying vip, like spells, new areas etc (except the vip channel)? (sorry if its a noob question)

It isn't noob
I wanted to implement some feathures later, but currently I'm busy - making server playable and moving stuff to 1.0.
Command /anon was rewritten today for 1.0, it even logs its users! Took me entire day to get ip-addresses log feathure to work.

Back