• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81+] EvoRPG v4, Lots of fixes

cool, keep up the good work! And im eagerly waiting for the continuation of your awesome work!!

What is the Vip Storage value/id? I can't seem to find it anywhere :(

it's expiration date in seconds since 1st Jan 1970, it's stored in vip_time in accounts table.

I've wrote auto-installer in globalevents, file maxpacket.lua (globalstorage and save are used to execute it once, enable saving globalstorage to make it working correctly)
if you don't see vip_time column in accounts execute this:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `vip_time` INT( 15 ) NOT NULL;

- - - Updated - - -

if you want to make vip stuff use "vip.hasVip(cid)" function
it returns true if player has vip and false if he hasn't

- - - Updated - - -

here is author's thread: http://otland.net/f163/mock-vip-system-vip-account-51512/

Worked great with vip.hasVip(cid)! Thanks alot! I got yet another question (sorry if im asking to much :D), sometimes when im using the magic portals (such as the portal from the dp to tp room) all the portals that are the same (magic portals) starts to act weird. Instead of teleporting you to the right place, they tp you down to a single block of snow with nothing but black around it. And when this happens, when you try to go into one of the magic portals anywhere on the map, your client either crashes or you get teleported to that single square. The only way I have found to fix this is a server restart. Is this anything you have noticed or know how to fix? And as far as I can see, there are no errors in the server log :/.

@up
remove snow from area near portal
I thought small fix with return false worked, it seems either it didn't or you changed something near portals

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't it showed any warning or something? I added function that should warn user when there is problem with that portal

Well now that you said it, I think there was a warning from movmentscripts that the snow wasnt working, but that hapend when running around on a snowy place about 20 mins before I used the portal. And I havent changed anything near the portal :/.

Edit:
I played around some in a snowy area, it seems like the error comes when you kill a monster that stands on snow (in this case a frost dragon) here is a pic of the server and the error http://4.ii.gl/mf_Whz.png

Edit:
Now I also tried in the angel area, the same error occurs when you kill a whisp or a angel there (still on the snow).

Last edited:
It's probably a problem with finding tile after transforming it
I'll fix that in next release.

Okay! I will wait for that release :D. In the meantime, can I just remove the footsteps or will that affect somthing on the server?

Okay! I will wait for that release :D. In the meantime, can I just remove the footsteps or will that affect somthing on the server?

it will affect only making footprints on snow, you may remove it without risk

It will be on the new protocol, you have to wait for that.

Currently there are 27 action scripts to rewrite, entire movements and creaturescripts folders and mods to split onto single files. NPCs seems to work, but they should be tested also.
I'll also apply some minor fixes(fixed/added so far: hanging trophies on torches, misspelled monsters parameters, badly named furniture kits, 9.6+ doors support, 9.6+ house windows support, taming).
Version 4.3 will feathure partial 0.3.7 compability, some minor fixes and all 4.2 feathures rewritten to be compatible with new engine.
Nothing new will be added. My main goal so far is to make all scripts working on TFS 1.0.

Reminder: If someone wants newest unfinished version of that datapack for testing, pm me.

@azzkaban
No.
Currently I don't have time to work on that datapack, but I won't discontinue/leave it.
I'll back to work when I get some free time.

How do you add new "portals" in the task rank portal room (don't know if thats a good description) ^^. I see that the tiles there got a unique ID but I cant find where to add or edit them. And yet again, great work! I really apriciate the map :)

How do you add new "portals" in the task rank portal room (don't know if thats a good description) ^^. I see that the tiles there got a unique ID but I cant find where to add or edit them. And yet again, great work! I really apriciate the map :)
\data\movements\scripts\chptower\spectralhunters.lua
uid table is unique id and destination, uids reserved for that script(registered in movements) are 8000-8250

Back