• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81+] EvoRPG v4, Lots of fixes

When I rewrite and test every lua script I'll post a new thread so you don't need to bump this one.
Doing this datapack is not my main priority at the moment so it may take two or more months, but I'm still working on it.

I'm also still waiting till they put doSetItemAttribute function in TFS 1.0 to make it possible to rewrite upgrade system, but they have priorities too and it's not main thing they are doing now, hope you understand.

Ammy, you have to wait for new release, as you're our fan i've got new information about the serwer. they will wait for everything. These informations you never don't find newhere. you rememeber about it ;P

Enjoy

Shiny Blade is the equivalent for Mycological Mace and Crystalline Axe u.u

I used OTX 2.6 Alissow for testing only, it's based on 0.3.7, but I'm not sure how safe it is so I won't link it here.
You can find it easily on the internet. You are doing it at own risk, I'm not responsible for anything related to it.

He is very busy.. He can't contiue create the server at the moment. You have to wait for answer.

Enjoy.

Not really and please stop responding in my name.

I'm waiting till TFS devs add functions to upgrade items in 1.0 distro.
I have time, but I don't spend it on scripting as before(tbh I'm playing Pangya more than 5h/day, I spent that time on scripting before).
This release wasn't best thing to play - too strong creatures in basic area, players didn't learnt map easily as intended, many people died unfair ways on testserver, teleport system was rated as bad due to rank requirements and pearls cost, new shop layout was not that intuitional as intended.

It's not hard to rewrite scripts to make them working on TFS 1.0(except item upgrades), I'm just too lazy to finish it.
I should also change town layout and amount of creatures on spawns, but I'm not bored that much as I was on summer holidays to rebuild it all.
This doesn't mean that I'm done with it, I continue it this summer, probably.

@zbizu
Maybe idea:

np.gif

(Cord: South center exit in Enigma City)

Back