• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few questions

Kalosz

Reaction score
Hello. Modern decided to use the AAC and I have a few problems.
The first one is the one that I can not in any way to enter the admin panel. I have the database set up for Group 5 (also gave six), but does not work. The second issue is such that instead of the normal password in the database is simply a string of letters, for example: asdasdasdghkaasggi. I hope that someone from this forum will help me.

/Poland.

Hello. Modern decided to use the AAC and I have a few problems.
The first one is the one that I can not in any way to enter the admin panel. I have the database set up for Group 5 (also gave six), but does not work. The second issue is such that instead of the normal password in the database is simply a string of letters, for example: asdasdasdghkaasggi. I hope that someone from this forum will help me.

/Poland.
You have to goto accounts and change the page access to 6.

@Collz

Look.
15523660391231815080.png

You said you changed the group id. If you changed the page access of your account to 6. Then you should see the Admin link at the bottom. Try re-logging.

Ahh but with me, noob. I parked acces group id instead of the page. Now it is working. Many thanks.

Back