• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new RPG

Cadyan

Reaction score
My partner and I are developing a new RPG right now and I would like to get ideas from anyone who is interested. What are ideas that you would like to see? Feel free to post anything, and I will enter the useful additions to the list. You can be serious or not, and I will consider everything.
I PROMISE UPDATES WHEN ALPHA STARTS

FOCUS POINTS BASED ON OTLAND:
1)Classes
2)Stats
3)Conditions
4)Races
a)Human

---1)Forbidden Alliances
---2)Benefits/Drawbacks
5)Alliances
a)"Good"

b)"Evil"
c)"Neutral"
6)Professions
7)Quests
8)Guilds
9)Religion
a)Benefits/Drawbacks

10)Arenas
a)Types
b)Rewards
c)PVP Scaling
11)Dungeons
12)Housing
13)Banking/Storage
a)Storage

b)Auction House
c)Mail System
14)Membership Features
a)Transactions
15)User Interface
a)Inventory
b)Tutorial

c)Questlogs
d)Cooldowns
e)Settings

16)Web Design
17)Storyline
a)Races

b)Towns
c)Artifacts
d)Lore
18)Towns
a)Area 1

Last edited:
We are nearing the second month of development, as a very solid 2 man team. Feel free to post any ideas, and we will be sure to recognize your opinions!

Well i've seeeeeeeem tons of ots being developed, and i am not one to criticize one bit since i am the consumer and not the provider, but if you are seriously working on this then hitting all these things with a two man team is going to take forever and im always one to say im waiting for these things, i suggest you atleast give screenshots or something and it says stats and things like that, so by stats is it the same ones we see in all these rl maps such as armor attack and attack speed or is it going to be much deeper then that with like crit, crit damage speed addons bonus regeneration stuff along those lines kinda like how a server called project xdc did which was the best ever custom in my opinion but yeah good luck on this i have lots of ideas but just wanting to see if i get a reply for this.

Well i've seeeeeeeem tons of ots being developed, and i am not one to criticize one bit since i am the consumer and not the provider, but if you are seriously working on this then hitting all these things with a two man team is going to take forever and im always one to say im waiting for these things, i suggest you atleast give screenshots or something and it says stats and things like that, so by stats is it the same ones we see in all these rl maps such as armor attack and attack speed or is it going to be much deeper then that with like crit, crit damage speed addons bonus regeneration stuff along those lines kinda like how a server called project xdc did which was the best ever custom in my opinion but yeah good luck on this i have lots of ideas but just wanting to see if i get a reply for this.
This is a project that is not related to Tibia. None of the code looks anywhere near the same. I have been working on it from scratch, and would like to see what people would love to play.

Then it does not belong on OpenTibia Discussion, right?

I wouldnt care if it was moved over to the appropriate forum

Back