• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Suggestion for the "rook land"

Some1

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
It's maybe not much important for most of the players ("me no care ya shit") But,players keep having a char as a "rooker",so I do,found some players and we decided to form a guild too,we hunt together,chat together and etc..Well that's not what I came here to talk about,I would talk about Rookgaard.It takes just some minutes to reach level 8 and leave that "godforsaken place" ,as how NPC Paulie calls it. I'm not asking to make the exping there slower (xD) but to revamp/update Rookgaard. I have seen levels around 20,50 today I saw a player with level 150+,at Rook (bot probably) would be good to make the thing for us,Rookers a bit more interesting (?)
-As first,DEPOTS,mmm would not be bad so at least we can store some items there which are not needed in a situation,or leave cash there? Because Paulie doesn't take more than 1000gp's,even if he says there are no criminals which would rob his bank (lol).
-Adding a "Rookie-market" maybe? I met players who are trying to make the addons which are avaiable at Rookgaard,a market could be usefull for buying feathers or honeycombs and so on,equipments or weapons,ofc it would be a special one so peoples can't buy an item of high atk/armor values,would make the things easier.
-Revamping Rookgaard maybe? As of 9.1 it changed it's look much,well,we are 9.81 now,right? It came a long time ago,piffhh...A revamp would be nice
-Adding the "rookie orc fortress" would be good too,it would be a place to hunt and if possible,do The Rookie Guard Quest which takes place there<<--maybe edited a lil with maybe better reward? Would be more interesting.
-I have seen peoples can buy the mounts from shop and use them at Rookgaard (cool),but what if adding a "task" so peoples can at least get 1 mount there? Like killing xxx amount of bears gives you the War bear mount and so on,adding some tasks maybe? Would be interesting to know that when you hunt Orcs and Trolls you are not just exping,but doing something else too.
-As for the rest,some new spawns or monsters would be nice too,maybe a quest or two? Why don't make possible to acess the Mino Mage? Does he hide something in the back? Maybe a huge challenge for Rookies to have a touch to the mighty Sword of Fury? Well,don't know,but would be nice to see something like that.
Well,sorry if the text is so long but,that's what I wanted to see in the future,hope something comes true...
Thanks for reading :)

BTW:The party cake is bugged,when right clicking on it,you should be able to put out the candle first,then eat it.When taking out the candle a message should appear "-Player- blew out the candle" and the you eat it :)
But nothing happens when clicking on it,fix it or I want my 50gp's back. xD

Sorry if there is an grammar error.

Well, considering that this server is not based on rookgard, maybe they will implement some of your ideas, but adding new hunting spots? I think that's too much they don't even make them on mainland considering there are like 100~botters. I like the idea of the market but i don't know if it's possible because maybe it will link to mainland and you can get amazing items and about the depot totally necessary

Great idea but I don't think if this will be possible. Adding things like that doesn't look really real thing. If you know what I mean...

I've been asking for months, their main focus is the mainland to be updated and bug free because more people play there.

Signed, Siksteel (203 Rooker)

I disagree.
There are much more important things to implent than rookgard where 2-3 players play

i think your ideas are great, but the point of getting mounts/weapons via donation excludes all the fun of rook.. why should u be excited to get sword of fury (probably the spike sword), when some players got solar axe, blade of corrupution, etc..
Hope u understand my point of view. ;)

You're supposed to go to mainland at level 8, people decide to stay, I have no idea why. Better things could be added to the main world instead of rookgaard.

putting thier energy into rookgaard is just complete waste of time. they got way better stuff to do than waste thier time on a shitty little island

Back