• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A thing to change in the update?

Ponteen

Reaction score
Okey so in a guild if i want to change a guild rank for exampel a Member to a Cooling i say !setrankname a Member, a Cooling but it dosent work i cant put a before Cooling so it says "He is Cooling of the (Guild)", you should fix so we can put a before the guild rank.. please fix it

One thing that you could do GM is to fix the webpage so that you could be able to fix your guilds there cuz of the fuzzyness of the guild commands

h8 ponteen

Last edited:
I understand your point of view, let's look what we can do about it. Most likely it would be better if the ranks could be changed in the website. And you could add new ranks?

I understand your point of view, let's look what we can do about it. Most likely it would be better if the ranks could be changed in the website. And you could add new ranks?

Yea, it would be great if we could have more than 3 ranks.

aff first rickroll i've ever got made by Vamuha :(

Back