• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Duplicated Items

Lord Alexsand

Reaction score
After right clicking items it should say if its duplicated or not so you know after making a trade with someone. So you wont get deleted because of other peoples stupidity. I don't know if you can do that or not but its worth trying.:$

---Alexsand

that wud be awesome but ya hows red gunna get the duped tags and list them all as duped to players.. maybe he can but if so thats alot of damn work

Well the idea of duplicating an item Kinda takes all its traits So.. Its going to do the same thing if you right click it

My suggestion is (Not really mine, I play unline.org and we have a good system there)
The admin is able to track all the items, By putting the players name on the item that was purchased

Cheers

We have a nice little function coming soon that will make sure that duping is impossible.

i also got another question when update comes will a char get away is vip and super brain thats already insertedon him deleted from him? or will he still be super even though he did not donated?

This is fuckign bullshit red..... I havent done 1 fuckign thing wrong.....
Played fair and all my donor items steph lend them too me and she gave me cash wtf is ur problem?

This is fuckign bullshit red..... I havent done 1 fuckign thing wrong.....
Played fair and all my donor items steph lend them too me and she gave me cash wtf is ur problem?

Since when do you think that crashing the server and duplicating gold/donor items with your friend is okay?

Red

i had full set, in my other char Dark Month i have donated as $20 and the other items trading for money in rl, i loosed all after update, i was vip and super, now they only gived me $10 and used to buy 1 golden ignot and chaotic wand, it ghad 4 points more, but after the hack i loosed all the points =/

Back