• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT FIGHT AGAINST CALAR

so fix the way of thinking and mic/computer area and u can do both. I'm a man, hard to do 2 things at once. But anyways I'm not complaining but I'd rather play as a member.

I guess :p. In open I understand its hard to pvp and command cuz its so much going on but close battle commanding and pvping I guess you gotta be really legend @ multi-tasking xD

I guess :p. In open I understand its hard to pvp and command cuz its so much going on but close battle commanding and pvping I guess you gotta be really legend @ multi-tasking xD
Nah, close battles are harder than open why? since you need to trash your self and In my case I also trash my team mates + pot them etc.. etc.. while commanding. But ye its not the same, being a member is better than being a leader in my case.

Nah, close battles are harder than open why? since you need to trash your self and In my case I also trash my team mates + pot them etc.. etc.. while commanding. But ye its not the same, being a member is better than being a leader in my case.
can i fight with you calar

When I was still playing football I always had the captain of my team who was telling everyone what to do like commander and he was still playing really good xd

HAHAHA NICE COMPARISON HA ;D

Well I don't know, we can but I know that warmodes with Veziv are very boring, so for this week I will just fight without wm to get some fun, cuz wm with him will be boring. Also I'm now in College so I can't talk with ppl what they want etc.. Its up to them if they want wm or not, I'll be on my comp at around 18-19 after gym.

Well I don't know, we can but I know that warmodes with Veziv are very boring, so for this week I will just fight without wm to get some fun, cuz wm with him will be boring. Also I'm now in College so I can't talk with ppl what they want etc.. Its up to them if they want wm or not, I'll be on my comp at around 18-19 after gym.

Meh withouth wm feels so boring, lets just do like shadow each time we decide to gather at a time and we are gonna fight, just send 50 frags wm gives such a better feeling haha, and later on when both teams want we can do le 500!

Good to know, then i wont join. I wont be in same team with my enemies, but i wont figh agaist friends =) I will keep playing with some friend, and protect ourselves agaist who sneak, atk us. And wait till good team incomming.

We dont want you. You and Barnus get parcel from north east gate stack to north east gate west side to full trap. Blaming about u dont got magicwalls, but i saw u only make magicwall and never any firebombs ;). Here is your new skype btw: davidakaterror

Back