• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT FIGHT AGAINST CALAR

Alex, after we deleted ur vt acc after few hours you licked soo hard Calars ass, sneaked us together, hope you wont join to veziv now ;) nie znam
He is alrdy in veziv's team you litle cunt but watch when u in this vent what will happen with you small ass

Navid, I will just say once again, I'm usually on my comp at 18-19. Hmm maybe rushover wasn't the correct word, but the only battle we struggled a bit was in Carlin-Ab, but that was bcz we had like 7eks and 8 mages but nvm not time for excuses. I also would rather to play as a member and show my pvp but Omel doesn't want to lead ;/ Can you just tell me how many ppl will you have? max?

I cant tell yet cause i dont know how many people of my old team will support veziv's team, im guessing around 10~ will join him

He is alrdy in veziv's team you litle cunt but watch when u in this vent what will happen with you small ass
Good to know, then i wont join. I wont be in same team with my enemies, but i wont figh agaist friends =) I will keep playing with some friend, and protect ourselves agaist who sneak, atk us. And wait till good team incomming.

no1 will ping rlx they stoped arleady i think 1.5 month ago or smth

anyway i think all of us hate ping :) we make team together with navid to make good warmode not pinging eacothers :p sry for english

Ye stopped it? Look at shadow forum, they were pingung ananas. But dont make threads when they ping u. But like azur said seems legit

I'll give it max a day or two until pinging starts, When it does, I will sit in the side lines laughing whilst I eat some popcorn and read the forum arguments.

Have a nice warmode later, You guys will forsure have mucho mucho fun!!!

How people not focus on pvping when commanding? you just open your mic 24/7 so you dont have to press a key to talk and you can tell anyone to move back for fallback or quick push I dont get it. +the fact there is barely pvp left on 10.~ and especially on ek its only focusing on good pushes and not getting pushed

Veziv is too retarded to understand, in order to get lunarforce fun. Xabor, Umit, Alex needs to stay without a team, but If I don't invite them some other retard will. At least Navid didn't invite them and we had 2-3 battles without pinging. Alex will start pinging for sure, and he will blame Xabor but then Xabor will blame Umit etc.. etc..

How people not focus on pvping when commanding? you just open your mic 24/7 so you dont have to press a key to talk and you can tell anyone to move back for fallback or quick push I dont get it.
That's what I do, I tell ppl to move back etc.. But I don't think the same way when I'm commanding, I'm using 60% of my pvp when commanding or not even 60%, and also I can't have my mic open 24/7, since It's quite noisy around my computer area.

That's what I do, I tell ppl to move back etc.. But I don't think the same way when I'm commanding, I'm using 60% of my pvp when commanding or not even 60%, and also I can't have my mic open 24/7, since It's quite noisy around my computer area.
calar can i join guild im 191ms keen to fight

Back