• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT FIGHT AGAINST CALAR

Even if he ass-licks me I won't invite him, Alex also licked my ass 2 days ago. I'm not Veziv that will invite everyone.

@kkxabor I not asslicking calar, i don't even msged him about invite. i Agree, what he says > Thats Like means.
@Calar did i say anythink to you? Plox inv mi plox meatz?

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALEX ALREADY STARTED PINGING MY RL/STANDING 25 SO THATS WHY I SAID, WHAT I SAID. ALEX, XABOR IN OT > EVERYTHINK FUCKED UP, PINGS BEGIN.
@Alex on tri MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK TO RL TIBIA , AND PING THEESE RETARDS, AND GTFO FROM THIS OT WHERE WE TRYING TO HAVE FUN WHILE YOU PINGING US. FUCKTARD. GOGO COME WITH UE COMBOS WITH US! BIG PVP BOY, FUCKING PINGER MORON!

now calar u lose all battle 100% kk bb
Yes, like we meant to do with navid, according to you, but ye if u have 10-15 ppl more each battle I will be shocked if you don't win.

calar this guy who had more ppl most of the battles against navid?
is now crying about amounts?
crying about sneaks, when sneaking is the only thing you did the last weekend?

i think we know him

but no dude he was 12 when we had 25 xd

Even if he ass-licks me I won't invite him, Alex also licked my ass 2 days ago. I'm not Veziv that will invite everyone.
ale
@kkxabor I not asslicking calar, i don't even msged him about invite. i Agree, what he says > Thats Like means.
@Calar did i say anythink to you? Plox inv mi plox meatz?

THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ALEX ALREADY STARTED PINGING MY RL/STANDING 25 SO THATS WHY I SAID, WHAT I SAID. ALEX, XABOR IN OT > EVERYTHINK FUCKED UP, PINGS BEGIN.
@Alex on tri MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK TO RL TIBIA , AND PING THEESE RETARDS, AND GTFO FROM THIS OT WHERE WE TRYING TO HAVE FUN WHILE YOU PINGING US. FUCKTARD. GOGO COME WITH UE COMBOS WITH US! BIG PVP BOY, FUCKING PINGER MORON!

I told you once don't use my name you little piece of shit you're no one in fking lunar who the fuck cares about a zero skills kid like you dont use my name or i swear to god im seriously gonna ping you

I told you once don't use my name you little piece of shit you're no one in fking lunar who the fuck cares about a zero skills kid like you dont use my name or i swear to god im seriously gonna ping you

And why are you acting like you're somebody? You can't base someones skill level on this OT, All this shit is who has most levels and cash for ssas and might rings. You are a Twifysoft allstar, nothing more. Stop acting like you are somebody, cause you aren't

Now for any smartass I'm not saying that I'm somebody, I'm simply saying that calling someone bad on this OT means shit. Would be more of an insult to call somebody a poop head irl.

calar this guy who had more ppl most of the battles against navid?
is now crying about amounts?
crying about sneaks, when sneaking is the only thing you did the last weekend?

i think we know him

Tell me on which battles we had more people? when we fought against u? we sneaked cuz u were afraid of fighting kk?

5 pages of big shiiits
I cant review at this guys pinging etc but i would say all the backtabbers who leaved from veziv guild and saying bullyshits of him etc etc and now all this ppl are playing with him? jajajajaj
Gajs take personality and be little loyal plx

^^ no1 know u u retarded from sir Bodzio team

And why are you acting like you're somebody? You can't base someones skill level on this OT, All this shit is who has most levels and cash for ssas and might rings. You are a Twifysoft allstar, nothing more. Stop acting like you are somebody, cause you aren't

Now for any smartass I'm not saying that I'm somebody, I'm simply saying that calling someone bad on this OT means shit. Would be more of an insult to call somebody a poop head irl.
More skills, more money ;)
Less skills, more parcelito(flying 11 sqm)

Back