• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About houses with new doors

Raiden

Developer
Reaction score
Hello, i have added some new walls and doors to my server, everything fine, but when i try to do houses with this things the server don't recoignize the doors as houses doors, i have try and put and old door and it works, it put the correct description and i can buy it, but with those new doors i can't

i have put doorID 1 in RME, but i don't know what else to edit, can someone helpme?

In house palette select the house, click the little select exit button under the big list of houses and then put it outside the houses door

That didn't help me, i chck the items.xml and my doors are like the old ones, don't know why the house don't get it, maybe a source edit is needed?

In house palette select the house, click the little select exit button under the big list of houses and then put it outside the houses door

I know that... i'm saying that i add new doors in my items.xml and item.otb and in my client files, and when i do all that things the server don't recoignize as a house door, come on, im not an idiot or that i think

PD: is TFS 7.6, but speak to me like if TFS 0.3

try to give them an door id and sheck of it works then.
Naamloos.png

I do it mate, look at this

remember that in 7.6 brick doors doens't exist, so i added they and don't works with the house, what else i can do?

Back