• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About my programs.

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
I no longer have the source to any of my programs. I should have uploaded them to my web host or put them on a flash drive, but I didn't think about it. So hopefully everyone will read this and know that there will be no updates to any of my programs; MiniBot, TibiaExodus, Small NPC Tool, etc. The only way these programs will come back is if I decide to rewrite them.

Thanks for understanding,
Jo3

Small NPC Tool helped me alot :(

I might write a new one since my college classes don't start til the end of March. Also, I'd like to thank everyone for the positive rep, it shows that you appreciate my work and that's what keeps me programming.

Jo3

I have no skill in programming or whatsoever but if someone would upload the programs of your they have downloaded wouldn't that help?

I have no skill in programming or whatsoever but if someone would upload the programs of your they have downloaded wouldn't that help?

I have the .exe files, and I could technically use a decompiler and revert the outputted C# code to VB, but I don't really feel like it, lol.

Jo3

Back