• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Mysql !

grabb_666

Z-athura.mine.nu
Reaction score
I got a mysql server "tfs" tibia client 8.10, and i dont know how they hack it, they can do whatever they want with the sql base :S and i secure it, Help me

i've done that look at this
my.php

Cuz now one of my players that i deleted for bug abouse, threaten me to destroy the server and shit, every time i wake up i se on the floor many bugs and shit.. strange ;S

Sorry * XD

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks safe to me, what kind of bugs do you see on the floor?

You should also change the password on data/XML/admin.xml (I don't know if thats directly related to your problem though).

It could also be a problem with your version of phpMyAdmin, maybe one of your friends could access it and confirm it asks for a password.

They can creat what ever they want from Cash to items.., And other type's of floor and ladders and stairs, and remove walls :S here is my admin.xml

<security onlylocalhost="1" maxconnections="2" loginrequired="1" loginpassword="test"/>
<encryption required="0">
<!-- key type="RSA1024XTEA" file="rsakey.private"/ -->

But i wonder about this one, On localhost/security.... """ These XAMPP pages are accessible by network for everyone UNSECURE
Every XAMPP demo page you are right now looking at is accessible for everyone over network. Everyone who knows your IP address can see these pages.
""

Last edited:
You should change loginpassword to something secure instead of "test" which is the default.

I also suggest you check their access levels as well as your commands.xml to make sure only GMs have the ability to create items and that their characters don't have GM access.

But i wonder about this one, On localhost/security.... """ These XAMPP pages are accessible by network for everyone UNSECURE
Every XAMPP demo page you are right now looking at is accessible for everyone over network. Everyone who knows your IP address can see these pages.
""

Thats what I have too. I don't think thats a problem.

What worries me is that you say they can remove walls, I have no idea how they can do that (I knew it could be done in 7.6) since not even GMs can do that.

If your problem continues I suggest switching to the latest TFS which might require your server to change protocol to 8.11.

Best of luck,
Pazzur

You know, you can make so it is ONLY possible to enter phpmyadmin through localhost (your own computer).

Then its safe o_O unless you use an homepage that has "holes" that allows somebody to thief coockies or something like that..

Edit:
If you get this worked, maybe you want to remove the GM's and such things the hacker have created?

Enter your database - go to the player table - browse - choose so you see the group ids, display highest group id at top and you will see all high positions

Last edited:
Could the whole creating/removing walls be caused through phpMyAdmin though? If yes, well I had no idea :S

In my case, I use a dedicated server so I can't have it for only localhost.

How do i make that? so only "LOCALHOST" can enter ? ^^,

Check this out !

Thats the problem.. They can make walls and whatever they want o_O

Last edited:
Check your commands, and do as i said in the edit in my earlier post, but go accounts and sort by account id aswell. And you see if they got any special chars.

How do i make that? so only "LOCALHOST" can enter ? ^^,

Check this out !

Thats the problem.. They can make walls and whatever they want o_O

That should pretty much be impossible! :O At least since after the 7.6 client.... You should report that to Talaturen in the TFS sub-forum... o_O

@up

Not impossible if the hacker made himself his acc type 5 and/or group id 3 character

Last edited:
Ya, but if grabb haven't made another account, the others won't be able to log into the database since the "root" account can only be accessed from localhost...

Link1: "yourserver".com/security
Link2: "yourserver".com/phpmyadmin
and they have full access to the database :)

Last edited:
I agree with Znote, you should check for all group ids in case whoever had access to your database didn't give himself any access levels. Cause they can pretty much hide from you with /ghost.

I've check all that in my sql base, NO one have access higher then 1, it's only me that got access 5 :S . and group 2 ofc no one else ;S, And commands.xml "talk".xml no harmless command is under access 2 either :S

Last edited:
Back