• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About the multiworld-system

christiandb

Reaction score
Hey,

is TFS ready for a multiworld-system? I want to put 2 servers online on a dedicated and make them use the multiworld-system. I seriously have no idea how it works, is it just like real tibia that you have one account where you can login with on 2 worlds? Someone said that you have to compile it with something before TFS uses the multiworld-system is that true? Do you guys think a quadcore (Intel Quad Core Xeon L5410 / 12MB) with 4gb ram is able to run 2 servers at the same time?

Thanks in advance,

Chris~

anyone feel like explaining all the multi-world stuff to us.. i think there should be a major thread deticated to telling us how this all works... if i knew how i would start it!

Compile one of your servers exe with __LOGIN_SERVER__, update XML/servers.xml. In the other servers config.lua change loginOnlyWithLoginServer to "yes". Start both of the servers, login with port 7171 and your character list will redirect you to the proper IP & port.

o_O thankzor. make tutorial for this with screens if you want to gain more rep from noobs which don't know how to compile otserv

Compile one of your servers exe with __LOGIN_SERVER__, update XML/servers.xml. In the other servers config.lua change loginOnlyWithLoginServer to "yes". Start both of the servers, login with port 7171 and your character list will redirect you to the proper IP & port.

Dont work, it still only show for the world that I started as __LOGIN_SERVER__.exe

So cant see the other server..

Im not a noob but i still dont understand this..

So do we need to download the tfs like 5 times if we wanted 5 servers.... if so then f---- multi.. anyways.. and wheres the LOGIN_SERVER.EXE?!?!?!?!

You have to add __LOGIN_SERVER__ to your linker in project properties.. Or f.. it. I will make login server in some minutes and post there.

@edit
I have made topic in distributions thread. Loginserver + tutorial. I will post link there after it will be approved by mod.

Last edited:
i get this while compiling: D:\Documents and Settings\Phill\Desktop\Forgotten Sources\Project\Makefile.win [Build Error] [ForgottenServer.exe] Error 1

Just wait till my little tutorial will be approved.

@edit
It took me 5 minutes although it was not tested by me.

Last edited:
Back