• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Transfering To Lunar (Lapa told me to do this)

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
As you know there have been numerous amount of threads on the Lunarforce forums. Another thing is that they are usually invaded by Shadowcores players.. We the actual players of Lunarforce have realized the fun happened there and no one really plays there anymore. I had transfered my character there sure i gained levels there, but you added rules from when u transferred from shadows to lunar can you not add *NEW* rules from lunar to shadows>>as in

- 30 Level Cap(If you gained more you must kill yourself lots of times till its equal)
-Ml Stays The Same or you can make it 5% off
-You can only bring 5kk
-You can only bring 1 or no equipment
-You can only transfer 1 character per account
-If you transferred from 2 months ago you are allowed to transfer back if you transferred from 1 month or 1 month 30 days you are not.

Another thing that is good about this is that i dont got cc in lunarforce so im going to have to donate so will many other people because there are like no premmy scrolls there. People will donate because they like shadowcores better then Lunarforce and to be honest Lunarforce is on the verge of collapsing. Another option is if you merge the servers together, but i know that would be "Bs" but help us out, help the commuinty out. We didnt make a mistake when transferring there we transferred there we had fun like in real tibia then the wars died out and we want to transfer back like in rl tibia.

(what i msged hani)

As you know there have been numerous amount of threads on the Lunarforce forums. Another thing is that they are usually invaded by Shadowcores players.. We the actual players of Lunarforce have realized the fun happened there and no one really plays there anymore. I had transfered my character there sure i gained levels there, but you added rules from when u transferred from shadows to lunar can you not add *NEW* rules from lunar to shadows>>as in

- 30 Level Cap(If you gained more you must kill yourself lots of times till its equal)
-You can only bring 5kk
-If you transferred from 2 months ago you are allowed to transfer back if you transferred from 1 month or 1 month 30 days you are not.

Another thing that is good about this is that i dont got cc in lunarforce so im going to have to donate so will many other people because there are like no premmy scrolls there. People will donate because they like shadowcores better then Lunarforce and to be honest Lunarforce is on the verge of collapsing. Another option is if you merge the servers together, but i know that would be "Bs" but help us out, help the commuinty out. We didnt make a mistake when transferring there we transferred there we had fun like in real tibia then the wars died out and we want to transfer back like in rl tibia.

(what i msged hani)

comment_fIvRzlDf7reB7lLssoA60iLzVQxgr6un.jpg

and all clear
about your idea
ea71a5eb001a29b250f43677

Last edited:
We the actual players of Lunarforce have realized the fun happened there

Why? You were always complaining about "noob chars" there, and not finding places to hunt on, LunarForce is your solution to both problems and we even went further to solve your problems with avalanches/UE here. I don't think everyone agrees with you.

no one really plays there anymore.

This is not true, since we added transfers, the amount of players online on LunarForce increased by 400%. There were around 50-80 players online the days before we added transfers, right now there are around 250 players online. So you are wrong when you say that no one is really playing here anymore, and because you bring up invalid arguments it makes you a bad source of feedback to us.

but you added rules from when u transferred from shadows to lunar

Part of the information on the transfer page from ShadowCores to LunarForce was a checkbox, next to it was the text: "I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores.". This wasn't written without any good reason, ShadowCores was overpopulated, LunarForce was underpopulated. This is still somewhat the case, and we want LunarForce to grow further, we don't want the players of LunarForce to go back to ShadowCores. It has nothing to do with us not being able to come up with fair rules to transfer back.

Another thing that is good about this is that i dont got cc in lunarforce so im going to have to donate so will many other people because there are like no premmy scrolls there. People will donate because they like shadowcores better then Lunarforce and to be honest Lunarforce is on the verge of collapsing.

Despite what some people in the community may think, I'm not in this to make money. Money is the least of my concerns, because it's irrelevant to me as long as I know that we make enough to pay the server costs. I'm not going to make changes with the sole intention to make more money unless we really need that money, which we don't. I'm not in this as a business man. I don't see the "good" in this, if players transfer from LunarForce to ShadowCores, the amount of players on LunarForce will decrease. You will go back to complain about "noob chars" or how we should introduce a custom area where you can fight without them, which isn't going to happen.

Another option is if you merge the servers together, but i know that would be "Bs" but help us out, help the commuinty out. We didnt make a mistake when transferring there we transferred there we had fun like in real tibia then the wars died out and we want to transfer back like in rl tibia.

A merge would only happen if we decided to close down LunarForce due to low population (when it doesn't even peak 20 players online in a day). If you were actually right about "no one really plays there anymore", that would've been a valid argument to merge, but as I stated above, you're wrong. Even though you don't want to admit it, you know that you made a mistake if you intended to transfer back at a later time, because you choose to proceed with the transfer when you knew that you wouldn't be able to transfer back.

Why? You were always complaining about "noob chars" there, and not finding places to hunt on, LunarForce is your solution to both problems and we even went further to solve your problems with avalanches/UE here. I don't think everyone agrees with you.

I complained, but nope i didnt make threads i didnt care.

This is not true, since we added transfers, the amount of players online on LunarForce increased by 400%. There were around 50-80 players online the days before we added transfers, right now there are around 250 players online. So you are wrong when you say that no one is really playing here anymore, and because you bring up invalid arguments it makes you a bad source of feedback to us.

What about shadowcores population dont u want it to increease also? Also most of those people are botting 2-3 characters believe me i played there. (follow and atk medusa)

Part of the information on the transfer page from ShadowCores to LunarForce was a checkbox, next to it was the text: "I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores.". This wasn't written without any good reason, ShadowCores was overpopulated, LunarForce was underpopulated. This is still somewhat the case, and we want LunarForce to grow further, we don't want the players of LunarForce to go back to ShadowCores. It has nothing to do with us not being able to come up with fair rules to transfer back.

So, why not forgive and forget?

Despite what some people in the community may think, I'm not in this to make money. Money is the least of my concerns, because it's irrelevant to me as long as I know that we make enough to pay the server costs. I'm not going to make changes with the sole intention to make more money unless we really need that money, which we don't. I'm not in this as a business man. I don't see the "good" in this, if players transfer from LunarForce to ShadowCores, the amount of players on LunarForce will decrease. You will go back to complain about "noob chars" or how we should introduce a custom area where you can fight without them, which isn't going to happen.

Never said anything about money? all i said is i would donate so would others and donations go to hosting the server? Trust me lunarforces population wont go down the only thing that will is that the characters that are always offline would be transferred. Custom area? fuck that never said anything about it and i always thought it was stupid. "With more people comes more power."

A merge would only happen if we decided to close down LunarForce due to low population (when it doesn't even peak 20 players online in a day). If you were actually right about "no one really plays there anymore", that would've been a valid argument to merge, but as I stated above, you're wrong. Even though you don't want to admit it, you know that you made a mistake if you intended to transfer back at a later time, because you choose to proceed with the transfer when you knew that you wouldn't be able to transfer back.

I thought of a merge didnt consider it.

Click to expand and youll see my thoughts under his paragraphs

-You can only bring 5kk

(what i msged hani)
awwwwww... are u mad? or only stupid? :)

Im stating my opinion i live in Canada not Afghanistan. Dumbass.

and you deletead you lost 8 ppl online so its was only 242 ppl online :)))

@Salar how can you say its dead and no wars? there is constant fighting at all times i would know because my team is always fighting, your opinions are beyond irrelevant. Aren't you "retired", you shouldn't be worried about any of this if your supposedly not playing. I don't even see a point to argue any of the other things you said seeing as anyone who reads it will realize how stupid you are by making those comments. "- 30 Level Cap(If you gained more you must kill yourself lots of times till its equal)" hurrdurr kill yourself 50 times to transfer

@Salar how can you say its dead and no wars? there is constant fighting at all times i would know because my team is always fighting, your opinions are beyond irrelevant. Aren't you "retired", you shouldn't be worried about any of this if your supposedly not playing. I don't even see a point to argue any of the other things you said seeing as anyone who reads it will realize how stupid you are by making those comments. "- 30 Level Cap(If you gained more you must kill yourself lots of times till its equal)" hurrdurr kill yourself 50 times to transfer

Since lapas english fails i made it for him

Before you go quoting everyone, remember that these people are keeping your server up and making your money, so maybe you should consider what the community wants. Just saying.

Before you go quoting everyone, remember that these people are keeping your server up and making your money, so maybe you should consider what the community wants. Just saying.
People who "are keeping" his server up and making his money knew that there is no possibility to transfer back to Shadowcores, and now they are mad? awww... They're sooooooo fcking maaaaad... They don't know what they want.

we're saying: NO FOR TRANSFER BACK TO SHADOWCORES! THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO MOVE YOUR CHAR TO LUNARFORCE SO STFU NOW AND RESPECT THE RULES!

People who "are keeping" his server up and making his money knew that there is no possibility to transfer back to Shadowcores, and now they are mad? awww... They're sooooooo fcking maaaaad... They don't know what they want.

we're saying: NO FOR TRANSFER BACK TO SHADOWCORES! THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE TO MOVE YOUR CHAR TO LUNARFORCE SO STFU NOW AND RESPECT THE RULES!

Wow who are you again? And why do you care again?

@Salar
you're next kid who doesn't know how to read. As mark wrote
"I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores."

so bye and exp new char

@Salar
you're next kid who doesn't know how to read. As mark wrote
"I understand that a character transfer is final, and once I have transferred my character to LunarForce I can not transfer it back to ShadowCores."

so bye and exp new char

Why when i have 1, but all im saying is why do u care? Bye and go eat. They can listen to the lunarforce community or not like they have always done.

Back