• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Transfering To Lunar (Lapa told me to do this)

random, random, random and random
coming from the guy that switched teams over 100 times? okay man whatever just cause you cant transfer you gonna call people randoms like you were ever someone?

@Salar so every team is random just because you aren't on any of them or happen to associate with them? Grow up kid and go asslick lapa some more your team is just as random as anyone else's according to your logic.

@Salar so every team is random just because you aren't on any of them or happen to associate with them? Grow up kid and go asslick lapa some more your team is just as random as anyone else's according to your logic.

Random

coming from the guy that switched teams over 100 times? okay man whatever just cause you cant transfer you gonna call people randoms like you were ever someone?

People pay me to be on their team :D ive only been in futurama, pink guys, penguins, shock and pay boh or die only the big teams Tali nto a shitty team like yours where u lose everywar

@Salar paid to play on teams? That's funnier then you calling everybody randoms. I don't recall you being in Pay boh or die seeing as I was on that team. Yet I remember when we were all with lapa and you cried at the top of your lungs when we we're all killing you. You're nothing more then a random yourself so quit speaking as is if your some well known and respected player in tibia.

People pay me to be on their team :D ive only been in futurama, pink guys, penguins, shock and pay boh or die only the big teams Tali nto a shitty team like yours where u lose everywar
I can say only one to you:

durex u think
that you copy me
and ?
you will be better player or some?
nah man
you are now total 0
congratz and copy me more
Im the best... I know it...
pics, gifs, is me idea
your all gifs pics etc etc is shit
what you are doing
you will always shit

Last edited:
durex u think
that you copy me
and ?
nah man
you are now total 0
pics, gifs, is me idea
what you are doing
you will always shit
You
is

inglish
so
good

durex u think
that you copy me
and ?
nah man
you are now total 0
pics, gifs, is me idea
what you are doing
you will always shit
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
tsqMs2S.jpg

@Salar paid to play on teams? That's funnier then you calling everybody randoms. I don't recall you being in Pay boh or die seeing as I was on that team. Yet I remember when we were all with lapa and you cried at the top of your lungs when we we're all killing you. You're nothing more then a random yourself so quit speaking as is if your some well known and respected player in tibia.
The pay thing was a jk retard I was in these teams cause they allowed me to be and I didn't cry all I said was wtf u doing and I yelled it. A random? Nah that's why I'm well known. Ty

@Salar Your well known as a little kid that nobody likes so that means nothing. Lmao go ahead and lie I'm sure we can dig up the vt recording here on the forums to show how much of a little bitch you were acting like and prove you were crying your eyes out.

I could but what's the point when you most likely already googled it to try and seem like you have intelligence over people on tibia.

The pay thing was a jk retard I was in these teams cause they allowed me to be and I didn't cry all I said was wtf u doing and I yelled it. A random? Nah that's why I'm well known. Ty
well known? Thats gotta be the STUPIDEST thing you ever said salar EVER YOU'RE noone

Back