• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Transfering To Lunar (Lapa told me to do this)

No one knows Salar. Only the forum. Funny thing is i'm known wherever i go in rl/games no matter whether the fuck you hate me or like me. And hes mad he got no street fam rl
I thought you acting "known" and "hard" irl was you trolling but now i'm coming to believe that you're just full of yourself or "up your own arse." People only know you on Shadowcores/Lunarforce is because for one, you played with the shittest team on Shadowcores. Two, you're always saying your amazing but cry when @Flann Skywi parceled you 3 sqm into the enemy team? and three, you're completely retarded if I didn't say that already...

I thought you acting "known" and "hard" irl was you trolling but now i'm coming to believe that you're just full of yourself or "up your own arse." People only know you on Shadowcores/Lunarforce is because for one, you played with the shittest team on Shadowcores. Two, you're always saying your amazing but cry when @Flann Skywi parceled you 3 sqm into the enemy team? and three, you're completely retarded if I didn't say that already...
I parceled him 3 sqm into the enemy team.. at Cormaya rotworms? You don't remember it was him crying? xD Funny lol.

People claim it was me crying yet prevail was the one rageing you didn't kill me u killed that noob 3x. All I said is wtf is wrong with u why are u backstabbing. I'm not known yet everyone talks a
bout me fuck logic.
You were crying lol, I was laughing and insulting. It's different x)

I don't say ima kick ur ass thats prevail. He has anger issues not me. I'm chill he ain't look at the post above "fight me in rl" come to my house prevail 183 kent st mitchell ontario
Waiting on you

I parceled him 3 sqm into the enemy team.. at Cormaya rotworms? You don't remember it was him crying? xD Funny lol.
Doesn't matter if he was crying anyway because you still msg me on pm and telling me to tell him to stop O.O

@Salar wow you are in extreme denial, you died 3 times along with your buddy brett it took you forever to kill us because you had to ping satana and it took about 10 or 12 of you to kill 4 of us lmfao grow up kid you died in a game no need to lie about it.

@Alex121 bro you still have the vt recording of his crying

@Salar wow you are in extreme denial, you died 3 times along with your buddy brett it took you forever to kill us because you had to ping satana and it took about 10 or 12 of you to kill 4 of us lmfao grow up kid you died in a game no need to lie about it.

FOUND IT!!

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/jx4QE/domkaftar.vrf

Last edited:

NO idiot i didnt even die once prevail died 3x

Doesn't matter if he was crying anyway because you still msg me on pm and telling me to tell him to stop O.O
Ye because its a bit annoying when you got kids in the team, and he's a bitch and listened to you like a dog.

Back