• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Transfering To Lunar (Lapa told me to do this)

@Salar paid to play on teams? That's funnier then you calling everybody randoms. I don't recall you being in Pay boh or die seeing as I was on that team. Yet I remember when we were all with lapa and you cried at the top of your lungs when we we're all killing you. You're nothing more then a random yourself so quit speaking as is if your some well known and respected player in tibia.

was the killing bit on svar that one day? cause that shit was funny, man was pure crying on that day for sure.

So... You're 'well known', because you balled your eyes out on vent?? LOL.
No one knows Salar. Only the forum. Funny thing is i'm known wherever i go in rl/games no matter whether the fuck you hate me or like me. And hes mad he got no street fam rl

People claim it was me crying yet prevail was the one rageing you didn't kill me u killed that noob 3x. All I said is wtf is wrong with u why are u backstabbing. I'm not known yet everyone talks a
bout me fuck logic.

No one knows Salar. Only the forum. Funny thing is i'm known wherever i go in rl/games no matter whether the fuck you hate me or like me. And hes mad he got no street fam rl

Tyson ur well known in ur town by nick and that skinny kid for being crackheads and well hated at ur own school. Don't act like ur tough because u told me and jimmy about ur fight and u told us why and how u lost. Everyone hates u even on the forum 2 faced sack of shit. No street fam. Ur true I don't hang out with black people, gang members, skaters crackheads and prostitutes. If anything I have real friends. Something u don't have.

People can be so ignorant. Espically europeans "AHAHA UR KID U HAVE OPINION HAHA" get a life bud I have an opinion and ill atate there's a difference between argueing and crying.

Yet tali then again who are u? Random american who thinks he has a good team haha
look at all the teams you switched from they all got no where you're a joke salar all your friends left you for ferumbras hat which should sum it up

Are you proud that people hate you everywhere bcuz you're trolling as hell? haha

Still in denial you were crying in vt because we were killing prevail then we started killing you too which increased your girly rage

Still in denial you were crying in vt because we were killing prevail then we started killing you too which increased your girly rage

it was like a bad break up on vent, screaming everywhere, saying hes gonna kick our ass n shit, i was rolling on my floor that day.

I don't say ima kick ur ass thats prevail. He has anger issues not me. I'm chill he ain't look at the post above "fight me in rl" come to my house prevail 183 kent st mitchell ontario

U didn't start killing me idiot we all came to kill u guys and lapa pinged satana and we killed a few of u. I didn't die I had it on twitch but the vids get deleted in a month.

look at all the teams you switched from they all got no where you're a joke salar all your friends left you for ferumbras hat which should sum it up

Actually I still talk and talked to all of them but none of us talk to prevail cause we all hate him.. he's a kid

it was like a bad break up on vent, screaming everywhere, saying hes gonna kick our ass n shit, i was rolling on my floor that day.

Bad break up no like everyone else everyone gets mad if their backstabbed its human nature I don't cry over a game I don't appreciate but still play

Back