• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Abuse other sites to become respected on OTLand!

Berga

Artifact
Reaction score
Dear OTLand!

I, Berga, has seen alot of threads here on OTLand, which looks exactly like alot of the threads I've seen on ****** for a whole year ago. My point with this thread is that many of us here on OTLand is copying the threads from ******, just because they think that they will become more respected on this site. But you won't, so stop copy threads from other sites! If you want to make a thread about that subject, make it in your own words!

Sincerely yours,
Berga

Last edited:
Im totally agree. The last i've seen it was copied was 'What do you know about the person above you' or 'Three words story'.

Yes this are commonly used forum games just started to gain post -.-.... isn't nothing to do about tibiafans...

it's true
unless if was your own thread on otfans and you copyit to here

You have right there Berga.
And Mokerhamer, you have a point.
But still if you copy it to this site is kinda boring.
Much better if you invent a new that does not exist in otfans.

Totally true, But i dont think many people would to that..

Many things are common help questions and will be asked or posted here anyway by either new or old users that want to have that information here and not on otfans.

Kiper, I did'nt quite mean that. If you read the topic once, you may see that I also sad: If you want to make a thread about that subject, make it in your own words!

And another important thing I forgot to write in the topic was that there is no point with OTLand if everything that will exist on this site already can be found on ******.

Well actually otland got things ****** dosen't have i'v released some script here only for Otland only and Tala release TheForgottenServer here and ****** dosen't have that that's why every one is comming to this forum since TheForgottenserver is the best 8.0 server around!

Back