• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Account Management page

ZoOorO

Senator
Reaction score
Bored so tried something out ;) I might release the .psd files...

oa4so9.jpg

I hope you made that old paper aswell because it looks good. :p
I didn't make it, not good with making old papers yet ;< But I edited it alot :p

Thanks all I appreciate your opinions!

Pretty good loginbox. I'd just like for you to use a not so "high tech" font on the login button. And place the Login text in the middle of the button :D

Waiting for the rest :D

Thanks all :)
nice, but inputs too big :ninja:

psd plx :D
Yeah I used big inputs for the reason that it would look empty if I used small inputs heh :D
Pretty good loginbox. I'd just like for you to use a not so "high tech" font on the login button. And place the Login text in the middle of the button :D

Waiting for the rest :D
Thanks for your advice mate!:peace:

Hey, read my post. This could be for the Mrlex AAC.. It looks very similiar to Marlex AAC image preview (The Account Management Page)

Heh, I read your reply. Even if it looks alike its not supposed to be for merlex since Feloth is good designer too :p

Back