• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

account manager & account page

negerhoran

Reaction score
HELLO guys i have a problem im using znote acc how ever i have a server with a promote lite holy,dark,royal,elite to my vocs.

THE PROBLEM
when ppl create a account from the manager and buy thoose promote and die = no bugg

When ppl create account from the homepage and buy the promote and die they return to lvl 1 automatic

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THAT PROBLEM!

Theory,Which could be wrong,im pretty new to this stuff

But can it be something with Samples?

Your promote script seems to be glitched
i use this one
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promote'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can promote you for 200000 gold coins. Do you want me to promote you?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 200000, level = 350, promotion = 1, text = 'Congratulations! You are now promoted.'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
--[[
local node2 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'epic'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can epicize you for 3200000 gold coins. Do you want me to epicize you?'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = 200000, level = 120, promotion = 2, text = 'Congratulations! You are now epicized.'})
    node2:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then, come back when you are ready.', reset = true})
]]--

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

may not be that problem

JUST A THEORY

Back