• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Accounts and players not showing in database?

apricot

Reaction score
I downloaded an 8.6 server from OTLand and followed this tutorial: http://otland.net/f479/your-first-open-tibia-server-140934/

My problem is that once I create an account and a character, it doesn't show up in my MySQL database.
I'm using PHPMyAdmin to observe my database (as the tutorial says) and when I click on the browse Accounts tab, there is only the Account Manager (1/1) account. I am able to log in to this character via the client, but I can't see it in my database?

I have imported "mysql.sql" as my database, which is saved in the Schemas folder of the 8.6 server distribution.
My current settings in my config.lua folder in relation to my database are:

mysqlType = "mysql"
mysqlHost = "localhost"
mysqlPort = 3306
mysqlUser = "root"
mysqlPass = "<Xampp Security password>"
mysqlDatabase = "OTserver86"
mysqlFile = "mysql.sql
<- have also tried the original file there (forgottenserver.s3db)
mysqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "plain"

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance!

It's not exactly empty, I can still see the account manager account and such, however when i create a new character it's not showing in the DB.

It's not exactly empty, I can still see the account manager account and such, however when i create a new character it's not showing in the DB.

But it gives you no errors?

Try to change the acc maker pw to something then login with the new pw.

maybe were the DB is wrong so it created a other DB?

Back