• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Ad Infinitum

Bakot Lvlarn

Sadface Snowman
Reaction score
Fun to destroy our battle against Sharmotas aka Malmvagen?

Namnl_s.jpg

And ye we came with noob chars after and killed like 5-6 people of you and belive me, you will see this noob chars everytime you get to battle another team.

And need to say this, JET you wrote this to the polaks when they destroyed our battle:

"fusion you're pathetic just accept warmode and have honest battles instead lol"

And jakke you wrote this:
"that you even post a cam like this is just pathetic!

I would be a shame if I was in ur team running around kill skulls when other teams have open battles.

pathetic! fight with warmode or go exp or bot w.e just dont come to battles and kill all the skulls."

Then you should be a Shame!

You did the same thing today tho you took skull, but dosnt matter you destroyed our ob.

Take it as a revenge. Is it really that painful to taste some of your own medicine? + It was the first time we did anything like this, when you do shit like this every day.

In addition, we had warmode against some of the people there.

Take it as a revenge. Is it really that painful to taste some of your own medicine? + It was the first time we did anything like this, when you do shit like this every day.

In addition, we had warmode against some of the people there.

Tell me 1 time we have done this please. And Billy aka Rafa Lionheart told me before you started ur ob "if you come and destroy our ob we will never warmode you" and we was like "ok we wont destroy it" and direcly when you are finished you run after us. Pussys.

i wasnt even there LOL whoever was on heor was someone from my house yes cuz it was logged in but i wasnt even in this room.......

Back