• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiara | PVP Enforced | Smooth Client

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiara.com
Server Address
tibiara.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Server is online, you can travel to the new content by traveling from Carlin or Ab'dendriel boat.

Did you change host? Last era I had like 90 ping now 350-400+
Tibiara was hosted in New York first. After that TibiaraWar was launched in UK (London) and later I migrated Tibiara to TibiaraWar so now Tibiara is hosted in UK as TibiaraWar was. Where are you playing from?

This is strange high rate...
Dont have Eq after rook.
Travel aren't for free.

This is strange high rate...
Dont have Eq after rook.
Travel aren't for free.
That are 2 things you can easy solve.
Post automatically merged:

Just to mention:
That is exactly this kind of high rate server ppl waiting for. If this one doesnt success, none server will ever.

Last edited:
Tibiara was hosted in New York first. After that TibiaraWar was launched in UK (London) and later I migrated Tibiara to TibiaraWar so now Tibiara is hosted in UK as TibiaraWar was. Where are you playing from?
Playing from east coast canada

Low rate/mid rate is boring.

To have an interesting server you need to have wars, to have a lot of wars and an interesting server you need a lot of cash, and for this you need either high levels or a very high loot coefficient.

This server has many map errors, it is not suitable as a low rate server. Lots of stairs and other things that don't work properly.

Custom monsters drop much more loot than monsters in regular places, it should be 50/50 equalized so that it is the same everywhere, otherwise it is pointless like on Realesta servers where several types of mobs drop good loot and the rest drops almost nothing.

For a server to be cool, there must be good loot everywhere, because good loot = more wars, and more wars = fun, without it it is boring and it is not worth playing.

You also need to fix pvp enforced.

Take a look at various types of stairs and things like that on the server, because the errors are really serious and can make the game more difficult, for example, you are running on a bear in a cave above Carlin and want to run to the other side, and stairs simply do not work at all.

Low rate/mid rate is boring.

To have an interesting server you need to have wars, to have a lot of wars and an interesting server you need a lot of cash, and for this you need either high levels or a very high loot coefficient.

This server has many map errors, it is not suitable as a low rate server. Lots of stairs and other things that don't work properly.

Custom monsters drop much more loot than monsters in regular places, it should be 50/50 equalized so that it is the same everywhere, otherwise it is pointless like on Realesta servers where several types of mobs drop good loot and the rest drops almost nothing.

For a server to be cool, there must be good loot everywhere, because good loot = more wars, and more wars = fun, without it it is boring and it is not worth playing.

You also need to fix pvp enforced.

Take a look at various types of stairs and things like that on the server, because the errors are really serious and can make the game more difficult, for example, you are running on a bear in a cave above Carlin and want to run to the other side, and stairs simply do not work at all.

Thank you.
I am very interested in find out which places have map errors that you're talking about. Can you provide some positions?
About the loot of monsters: It must be some kind of placebo effect you feel there because I did not change the loot chances at all - they are 100% like other monsters just replaced by other items which have almost the same value.
PvP-Enforced was bugged and has been fixed.

As you can see the server died another time after 2 days which isn't fun at all when considering that I am spending weeks in improving the client and server.

I agree with Tampik but your server wasnt so bad for sure.
The server didnt died because of you, it died because mostly because of the community is dead.

People play on tibiantis and other famer low rates. The times where people exp,exp,exp and try to reach something on a higher rate are sadly over...
not for me but for others.

I agree with Tampik but your server wasnt so bad for sure.
The server didnt died because of you, it died because mostly because of the community is dead.

People play on tibiantis and other famer low rates. The times where people exp,exp,exp and try to reach something on a higher rate are sadly over...
not for me but for others.
That's what I think too. I would love to offer people a highrate and I really love it but I feel like the majority of the community just don't want to play a highrate/war server, which makes it really hard for me to decide if I want to launch a highrate or midrate. Right now I'm thinking about to go for highrate next launch and after that I will probably go for mid rate in winter.

Thank you.
I am very interested in find out which places have map errors that you're talking about. Can you provide some positions?
About the loot of monsters: It must be some kind of placebo effect you feel there because I did not change the loot chances at all - they are 100% like other monsters just replaced by other items which have almost the same value.
PvP-Enforced was bugged and has been fixed.

As you can see the server died another time after 2 days which isn't fun at all when considering that I am spending weeks in improving the client and server.
Island of Kings seems to have some issues with floor north around the ship.

There are a lot of bugs, I don't want to describe them, because I don't know if I will play on this edition of the server at all.

You know, map errors are unimportant on high-stakes servers, so don't even worry about them.

I don't want to play on low rate or even medium rate servers, it has to be high rate otherwise I won't even log in to the game.

When it comes to loot, the monsters on the new island simply spit items one after the other, and when you hunt tombs or Necromancers or vampires, the looot is much worse and incomparable in any way.

If you make such a great loot of new monsters, and much worse loot of dragoons, draogn tomb lords and other monsters, then there is no point in hunting anywhere else...

Last edited:
Yeah, the loot was really bad at other monsters. You had to made tasks 24/7 and exchange the noob items into cash.

It should be better loot on a highrate I think.

Make it even higher lootrate and exprate next launch, then go for a midrate after.

Back