• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiara | PVP Enforced | Smooth Client

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiara.com
Server Address
tibiara.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Danger II

tibiara.com
Solutions
Reaction score
xIsmUQP.png

September 29th 18.00 CEST

Tibiara is a war server, focusing on providing pure fun and exciting wars. Although the website is still under construction and not yet fully completed, I am taking the opportunity to finalize everything while awaiting the approval of threads on this forum, which can sometimes take a while. Unlike the first edition of Tibiara, this server allows you to use spells or runes while walking without being interrupted. Although this feature deviates from the standard 7.4 version, it has been well-received and loved by players.

One of the biggest changes that has been made is implementing OTClient, an open-source client that has been significantly improved to work smoothly and lag-free, even for players in America. OTClient has been extensively tested, and I am confident that it will provide a fantastic experience for all players on our server, more about this will be explained below.

Server Information
World Type: PVP-Enforced with Skull System
As the rates are changing from season to season you can find all up to date rates at the official website:
https://www.tibiara.com/about/game-features

Features[/B]

100% Free Premium
Instant travel "bring me to" available
Loot Message available*
Oldschool mechanic such as UH Traps, Roping up yourself, etc.
Reversed Cipsoft Monster AI
Desert Quest Soloable
PVP-Enforced with Skull System
Djinns and Rashid are do not require a quest
Warmode

*available as feature in game store

More informations about the rates and regeneration can be found here

Administration & Management

As the hoster of Tibiara, I take full responsibility for all administration and management aspects of the server. However, I understand that a successful server relies on feedback from the community, which is why I am always open to your thoughts and suggestions. I strongly believe that the best ideas come from the players, and I am committed to working with you to make Tibiara the best it can be. In addition to myself, I have assembled a team of experienced staff members who are dedicated to ensuring that Tibiara runs smoothly. These individuals will be working alongside me to make sure that not only the gameplay runs smoothly and bot free, but also that the hosting quality meets our high standards. We take the quality of hosting very seriously, and we have taken steps to ensure that our server is reliable, secure, and fast.

Tibiara vs. Classic Tibia 7.4

Tibia 7.4 had an exhaust system that separated player actions into aggressive and non-aggressive categories. Aggressive actions like attacking had longer cooldowns than non-aggressive actions like healing.

AAKO4Cg.gif

In Tibia 7.4, the spawn system would spawn creatures in a clockwise manner on a spawn. This means that players could predict where the creatures would spawn and prepare accordingly. Each creature had its own specific spawn location and would respawn after a fixed period of time after being killed.

8ght3jl.gif

The classic spell casting system uses the original syllables of the spells to cast them. Quotation marks are not needed if there is only one parameter.

4uXjiTE.gif

Monsters behave differently depending on their range from the player. Ranged monsters perform actions every second from a distance and take an extra attack while moving, which makes them more likely to spam attacks or perform combos. Conversely, if monsters are in melee range, they will cast spells every 2 seconds.

37be2yr.gif

The intelligence of summons has been improved, as they now have more accurate pathfinding and will stand 1 tile diagonally or 2 tiles in a direct line. Additionally, summons will move out of the player's way instead of walking in the same direction as the player. If the summon's master has no way to reach the player, the summon will continue to attack instead of giving up the attack.

xIsmUQP.png

The Warlock appears to be wearing either a golden armor or a blue robe, as indicated by the sparking.

hQKn1tC.gif

Our client is based on OTClientV8 and also includes addiotional huge performance improvements and a fully reworked walking system for smooth gameplay even at higher pings. The UI is based on Tibia 7.4 with the famous condition panel fully working like classic client so you will not notice any differences from playing on the original Tibia client, not only UI wise but also gameplay wise.

While I wouldn't necessarily classify it as pay-to-win, the items available in the shop are undeniably beneficial. Nonetheless, the server ensures that everyone has an equal opportunity to earn shop coins, even without making purchases. One such method is by sharing your referral link with other players and encouraging them to register their accounts through it.

The primary focus of this server is to provide a fun-filled experience.
Its exceptionally high rates make it perfect for engaging in thrilling wars and battles within a short span of time.

Server start: September, 29th - 18:00 CEST
If a friend you invited to play Tibiara buys Tibiara Coins, you will earn 25% bonus of the points that have been purchased!

Create your account now!
Come and join our Discord channel to stay informed and up to date!
Discord: Join the Tibiara Discord Server! (https://discord.tibiara.com)

Last edited:
Can't wait to see that happening!
Is there any custom content there?

Can't wait to see that happening!
Is there any custom content there?
Actually I am working on a new content but cannot promise to have it live at launch. That content is huge and needs a lot to be taken care of. But I can tell it's going to be an ice content. Hope to have it ready until launch.

Server looks great and I am down to play it.

But I also would like to ask how does the rune supplies is gonna work? may we use a 2nd or more character as a makers? or maybe runes in shop?

Server looks great and I am down to play it.

But I also would like to ask how does the rune supplies is gonna work? may we use a 2nd or more character as a makers? or maybe runes in shop?
I will keep it like Tibiara and allow a max amount of three (3) for each device.

Servers in 2023:
1. Buy pre-made files from Ezz
2. Copy the entire page from another server/Cipsoft
3. Tell everyone that you worked hard for a year to create this server

Delvine = Nostalther = Odenia = Tibiara = What's next?
XD

Servers in 2023:
1. Buy pre-made files from Ezz
2. Copy the entire page from another server/Cipsoft
3. Tell everyone that you worked hard for a year to create this server

Delvine = Nostalther = Odenia = Tibiara = What's next?
XD
1. Bought server files from Ezzz
2. Wrote my own AAC from scratch including real tibia layout and three other layouts which I choose not to use anymore
3. Rewrite a purchased classic UI layout for OTC to make it look exactly like Tibia 7.4 including e.g the condition panel and other details
4. Adjust the walking system of OTC to make it fit with TVP walking system as it's not using TFS formula
5. Sync TVP walking/action system with OTC to avoid unwanted rubberbands
6. Other than TVP I am using my own 7.4 map which is based on TVP map but was downgraded to 7.4 completely not just 'fake' sprites but using original 7.4 sprites
7. You clearly have no idea about anything but trying to be toxic with your first message but to be honest you should have saved that instead of showing yourself off as a clown

Is there any opinion about runes in shop?
I would like to add runes to shop but have them 1x and if you create them they would be 2x

What do you think about that?

Only do that if you are extremly sure loot is well balanced and designed. Otherwise its gonna happen what we'all know, server is dead within a week or less with the DragonLords>Sell royal helmets>go shop and repeat. With runes only made by makers there is gonna be always a more organic function player to player behavior overall.

Yet again, if loot is well designed and you struggle for gold then I vote for runes in shop. Maybe just make them very expensive.

Only do that if you are extremly sure loot is well balanced and designed. Otherwise its gonna happen what we'all know, server is dead within a week or less with the DragonLords>Sell royal helmets>go shop and repeat. With runes only made by makers there is gonna be always a more organic function player to player behavior overall.

Yet again, if loot is well designed and you struggle for gold then I vote for runes in shop. Maybe just make them very expensive.
The main goal about this server is fun. It doesn’t matter if it dies after a week or two or a month, it will start over once it’s dead.

The main goal about this server is fun. It doesn’t matter if it dies after a week or two or a month, it will start over once it’s dead.
Yeah but for me personally even in a highrate is more fun a more organic gameplay than a farm-repeat process gameplay.

Rates look legit and as for the shop runes 2k per bp uh and 5k sd is reasonable. Dissapearing empty vials upon drinking, gold click changing and emoted spell casting are nice features to add. I'll certainly give it a go. Build in runemaker as I cant be asked to buy riftbot and any declared streamers to promote the server? I may sway over few pl and Punio who is fond of 7.4 and currently nowhere to play. Look into contacting Manowar too.

Rates look legit and as for the shop runes 2k per bp uh and 5k sd is reasonable. Dissapearing empty vials upon drinking, gold click changing and emoted spell casting are nice features to add. I'll certainly give it a go. Build in runemaker as I cant be asked to buy riftbot and any declared streamers to promote the server? I may sway over few pl and Punio who is fond of 7.4 and currently nowhere to play. Look into contacting Manowar too.

Rune prices will be based on NPCs from 7.7.
Vials currently do not disappear but will be added until launch. Right click to change gold is already implemented. Emoted spells MAY be a feature you can purchase from shop as it’s visual only. I’ve spend hundreds of EUR for the launch of Tibiara which didn’t run well due to Realesta. Either players come or not, I cannot spend a grand for each server launch. As there is a „Tell a friend“ system where everybody can share their invitation link with others and earn a percentage of their purchased shop coins the amount of percentage for steamers can be negotiated. Also it is no secret that if streamers such as Punio or Manowar would play, they would receive a specific amount of shop coins for free.

The server description looks good, but are all spells available without buying premium?
What gives premium account 25% more exp?

Jins are available without completing the quest?

Jins are important, because what if the loot is x4, if the server population will be small and you will not be able to effectively sell items on the trade, then they will just be junk in the depot.

The server description looks good, but are all spells available without buying premium?
What gives premium account 25% more exp?

Jins are available without completing the quest?

Jins are important, because what if the loot is x4, if the server population will be small and you will not be able to effectively sell items on the trade, then they will just be junk in the depot.

All spells are free and available no matter if it's a free or premium spell
Free premium, there is no option to buy premium.
Djinns and Rashid are 100% free.

Last edited:
Will join with some ppl propably..
Go go hrate 7.4 make custom tombs/warlocks/boosted tombs on ank for sure :)

Back