• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Adapting OtClient to Bot.

Dement

Reaction score
Hi, im here to ask for help to you my friends, me and my buddy's are playing now in Naruto Tibia server with Otclient, administration permits to use bot but u must know how to do that.
We unpacked Otclient for tibia.dat, pic and spr, we added it to normal client of this server (previous edition), then we had problem with Tibia.dat (Cannot open file) (Error code 4), we dont know how to open Tibia.dat to somehow delete some antybot options.
Also we tried to put into Otclient files from server to use Candybot but this also have problem with Tibia.dat.
All dll's we opened by Zip or Winrar, we see there some antybot files.
On server we have Module Manager but we dont know how to put there something like bot, becouse we dont know what to delete (antybot), we just never did not play on otclients to know them well.

I beg for help to make somehow bot for normal client or bot for otclient, someone who know's how to unlock these files, if someone think that can help or give us really good way to find, then msg me becouse i dont want to give it to someone else, thanks a lot.

Back