• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

He guards the outlaws

cart2.png

People say that something really dangerous is living in the depths...

cart6.png

cart7.png

Still waiting for the comments... =(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the sewer that much
but the last ones were pretty cool, just remove the archway in the mino picture.
You also still have some bordering bugs, but I guess you're just a bit rusty after all this time

I like the last pictures, showing lots of improvement! 9/10 overall, keep it up! Message me back on msn if your online now!

Hahaha, after all these months someone finally see it =)

i saw it earlier but im too lazy to answer especially when im browsing and watching threads on my blackberry phone
i do understand you tha tyou either want comments so here 1 for you:p

nice job! even tho i dislike some random pieces..

but your latest work is looking better can't explain how

Thanks for your comments guys! Really appreciate it =) Thanks Lagmacun =)

Quickly I realised that Serpent Spawn isn't the king of the depth... There was something else... I'm on my way to deal with it.

cart8.png

Last edited:
I love it, very creative and rpgish! When are we going to live stream!?

Thanks Extrodus. I just have to download Tibia 8.6 and we can live stream at 1 p.m okay?

Peroxide, sorry for double posting but I'm trying to keep this thread alive and get some decent comments, not only "likes". I decided to connect all parts of the "underground area" and create a small quest.

an4j.png

58137947.png

84271211.png

Last edited:
Lol I was writing looong message about the whole quest but after sending it I got error and I've lost all I wrote. Shit ;p. Anyway, I'll describe it later. More pieces:

99629185.png

47012276.png

I rewamped this place:

q10x.png

q11p.png

Now I'm mapping Path of the Demon.

Last edited:
The stairs in the first picture will take you into the wall when you go up them, you may want to fix that ;p Other than that, superb work!

I really like the swamp pictures, but I think it looks better to use swamp borders or the stone floor borders between the swamp and the tiles, like the second picture.

Its very unfortunate we havent mapped together yet, hopefully soon!

Back