• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All SpritesMine! :D

Hello guys i'm definitely back to sprite, and i did this Tiara's of Hades give 2 magic level for you. i hope all enjoy and comment!
34p0228.png

Hugs! :D

well i don't know the helmet, all i can say is what i see, i see that the helmet is very irregular, like it was smashed by something. You do that by putting a lot of shades and lights in different places, idk if that was intended, but i really like it :)
The reason it looks 'odd' is because the 'shoufa' (aka the cloth that winds around the front of a helmet) should be pushed further into the helmet, by about 2 inches, and tighter so that it covers the nose as well as the mouth area leaving only the eyes visible.
Other then that it resembles the war helmet in Naruto quite well.

Hail guys i'm coming with small and simple sprites to resume the old way .. now I can spend a little more time drawing ... I hope you enjoy! hugs! ;)
331ez5u.png

hey what's up guys, i'm here coming with my last jobs, enjoy
21lif15.png
20f2hl0.png
fdam4m.png
yuuuuugi oh gioh gioh gioh...welcome you back man..what can i say, they need more work in details, also grandpa and pegasus seem like they will fall in their backs, keep improving man! =)

yuuuuugi oh gioh gioh gioh...welcome you back man..what can i say, they need more work in details, also grandpa and pegasus seem like they will fall in their backs, keep improving man! =)
hahah thank you, good to be back, thanks for watching, I knew I had something strange .. hahahaha

Forest Mage:
Place a horizontal line and let the hands aligned ;)

Use more color tones and try to put shadow layers. You just see a uniform green layer on your outfit.

Back