• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All SpritesMine! :D

My last work unfinished, before I go back to the barracks!
Coat
wa58vl.png

Necklace
zvy3wh.png

Butterfly Sword
rlat6t.png

Nude men
awrm0y.png

i hope all like, i'm back on the next month!
hugs!

Fire Shield, based fire shield zelda, the fire shield Hylian .. hope you all enjoy and comment .. I'm slowly coming back to sprite, I'm able to have more time! hug to everyone!
r27rk6.png

great to have you back in this community :D hope to see more of your work. About the shield, more dark to the right side would be nice :p

Glad to see tibiaz spriting community is still alive.
Definitely, good shield, but few minor changes in shading will make it even better. As Thorn suggested right side might use darker colours. I would also darken a bit bottom and get rid of black pixels inside.

I encourage you to take part in Challenge #12 Mystic Stone. Imo topic is quite easy, you can do it in 32x32 or max 64x64. It's up to you.

Looking forward for more :>

So, since I've made a new account anyway, I'd like to say I love this thread and I can see so much progression. Keep it going buddy!

Hello people! I'm back with an armor made based on runescape i'm rusty and out of shape for sprites, hahahaha but I'm coming back slowly, since my time in the barracks is running out! I hope you like it and comment!
159a4n.png

Hello people! I'm back with an armor made based on runescape i'm rusty and out of shape for sprites, hahahaha but I'm coming back slowly, since my time in the barracks is running out! I hope you like it and comment!
159a4n.png
need more colors! if it's made of gold, need more brown and a stronger yellow, love the design tho! keep it up man! i'm glad you join us again :)

Armor 78.png Armor 79.png i just quickly made this but its an example on how i make my golden items hope you learn from it :)
an example of the colours i use for gold Texture.png

Last edited:
And a quickly work on the gem with jonte's remake, i too hope you learn from it ;)
21kynw5.jpg

Thank you all! I'm out of shape, but I'll be returning gradually soon, better than before! :D

An attempt to make a hat of naruto hokage, but there is room for improvement, I will bring updates it with more time, showing the improvement of my shading.
ic4bwp.png

wait for comments! hugs

An attempt to make a hat of naruto hokage, but there is room for improvement, I will bring updates it with more time, showing the improvement of my shading.
ic4bwp.png

wait for comments! hugs
well i don't know the helmet, all i can say is what i see, i see that the helmet is very irregular, like it was smashed by something. You do that by putting a lot of shades and lights in different places, idk if that was intended, but i really like it :)

Back