• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

All SpritesMine! :D

good man! you used black outline :D:D, now you should try to do the shades darker :p

Nice dude, was cool to look from where you started and see how much you progressed :) Keep it up.
I will start Spriting aswell soon. Hope to learn some stuff from you guys!
thanks dude.. is hard imagine if where i come and now where i'm... hahaha thanks i'm really gratz for your comment, is incentive for me! thank you all!
:D

Hello all! i do a insect set (helm and armor only :D haha) waiting for comment!
Insect Mask
vxda83.png

Insect Armor
mk7v9g.png

I hope all like! please comment, and keep see my work.. ! hahaha
hug!

Thank all you guys! i'm really fine, because all liked, and come to see my work, Thanks!
now my first monster in tibian perpective, i hope is fine because i'm not sure if i'll finish this monster!
2z5qjj8.png

Thanks Again!

Last edited:
Nice sprites. What you can do instead of drawing a black line in the sprite, create this line effect by using lighter colors next to darker ones.

you should'nt use black lines inside the sprite :p, if you use the same color, in a very dark color, it will look better :p

Hello Guys! time for me is a bit rushed, but I managed to fix and finish the full animal set! I hope you enjoy and comment!

fcpmqp.png

30t5eky.png

qpmbyh.png

314e3nt.png

Bonus : Megaboomer
fmq8n6.png

Thats All for now!
Uff this creature... I dont know what to say, I believe this is how love at first sight feels like! ^.^
Just AMAZING!
Keep them sprite pictures coming!
Farewll.

you are improving massivly, show us more!
on the animal set, i feel like the helmet is a tad to big, but it still looks great!

Hello guys, i'm here again, i made two sets now, and hope all like and comment, soon improve in shading and outline.. !

Heavy Set (not complete)
2hf77uf.png

20tp1tc.png

2hp7hh4.png

LOL Set (idk why i choose this name)
3g0f7.png

2d7g0zo.png

2cdbmzq.png

Bonus:
Heavy Sword
2eaqjp1.png

Thanks All! hugs!