• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alliance VS Horde (Races VS Races)

Would you play this server?

• I would try it out.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I wouldn't try it out.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

OZiRY

Reaction score
Welcome!
So I'm the project leader of Osirion (click my signature for more info) and I've been planning setting out 4 new playable races for my server with their own type of global faction, in this case Alliance and Horde and with their own classes (knight, paladin, sorcerer & druid)

These factions will be at war with one another and cannot kill one from their own faction. Killing an enemy will give you EXP(if the target is higher level than you), but the PvP is restricted as the cities have guards and these guards instantly kill PvP flagged enemies. So everyone can be in every town but the second you attack (even if you are defending yourself) you will get killed if a guard is close by.

The Alliance:
Carlin & Ankrahmun​
The Horde
Thais & Venore​
Neutral (warzones)
Port Hope & Darashia​

The custom vocations will not be that custom as you may think, if you are The Horde you get exactly the same spells for your vocation as The Alliance. (they are only renamed to a more proper name)

Alliance:
The Dwarves:
............(Default) - (Warrior) - (Sorcerer)
Enslaved_Dwarf.gif
Lost_Thrower.gif
Lost_Husher.gif

The Deeplings:
............(Default) - (Druid) - (Paladin)
Deepling_Brawler.gif
Deepling_Master_Librarian.gif
Deepling_Scout.gif
Horde:
The Orcs:
.......(Default) - (Warrior) - (Sorcerer)
Orc.gif
Orc_Leader.gif
Orc_Shaman.gif

The Minotaurs:
.......(Default) - (Paladin) - (Druid)
Minotaur.gif
Minotaur_Archer.gif
Minotaur_Mage.gif

PvP (tokens)
When someone scores a frag he will get a token from that kill, these token are somewhat of a currency for PvP-items.​

The Alliance:
Bloody_Dwarven_Beard.gif
Eye_of_a_Deepling.gif
The Horde
Orc_Tooth.gif
Minotaur_Horn.gif

My question to you is:

Would you try out a server like this?
What would you change about the server with the info you have now if you could?
Any criticism is welcomed!​

Last edited:
Good luck, seems promising!

Edit: Change the sorcerer race or the knight race at the Alliance, don't like that they look alike.

Ok thanks, will do :)

Keep on commenting I would still like to hear your opinion :)

Last edited:
Haha yeah, your right. But please ignore that thread I'm no longer updating it, only used it in this thread so that you can see what kind of map I'll be using

Edit:
Ahhh, I see now.
V

Last edited:
You will get so much more players if you change client to 8.6. PLEASE NO CUSOTM CLIENT

I wouldn't agree with your choice of races and restricted outfit/vocation system but anyway, maybe you should replace gozzler with war wolf instead.

EDIT:
If you wanna know what I think I say that you give orcs a set of orc outfits, some that you have to unlock like orc leader for instance can be unlocked after a certain amount of frags. Appearance variation is good, moreover I think that a race should offer more than 1 vocation, orcs for example should be able to be Knights, Paladins and Druids.

I think you should change your races, in my opinion remove: Chakoys, Elementals, Wicked, Canidaes and Spirits.
Races I'd like to see instead: Humans(for both factions, but with diffrent outfit sets), demons, undeads.

I hope you use tibia spell system (exori vis), with the same spell language.

Also, transformations would be awesome, like werewolf transformation or demon possession.
You could also allow orcs to ride creatures

Orc_Rider.gif
Orc_Marauder.gif

Knight - Paladin

Last edited:
You will get so much more players if you change client to 8.6

I wouldn't agree with your choice of races and restricted outfit/vocation system but anyway, maybe you should replace gozzler with war wolf instead.

Will keep that in mind.
The restricted outfit part could be changed if we decide to use a custom client but it doesn't look that way right now.
I used a war wolf instead of a gozzler from the start but I didn't find the war wolf fitting.. I'll look for a more fitting creature

I see. Perhaps you can provide us with some screenshots.

Btw I updated my post Up ^

Yes, I'd play it... As long as you let me play the beta first OKZ

Yes, I'd play it. Are there no servers like this online atm?
Altho I find it a bit strange that a Werewolf is a paladin.

Last edited:

I too find the vocation for Canidaes misplaced, but I can find any other "fitting" race. Maybe vampires?

Agreed. Also a bit strange that a fire elemental will be a sorcerer and use wands, energy attack spells, healing spells etc. Not sure if fire elementals and sorcerers correlate totally.

As I said in my other post
You will get so much more players if you change client to 8.6. PLEASE NO CUSOTM CLIENT

EDIT:
If you wanna know what I think I say that you give orcs a set of orc outfits, some that you have to unlock like orc leader for instance can be unlocked after a certain amount of frags. Appearance variation is good, moreover I think that a race should offer more than 1 vocation, orcs for example should be able to be Knights, Paladins and Druids.

I think you should change your races, in my opinion remove: Chakoys, Elementals, Wicked, Canidaes and Spirits.
Races I'd like to see instead: Humans(for both factions, but with diffrent outfit sets), demons, undeads.

I hope you use tibia spell system (exori vis), with the same spell language.

Also, transformations would be awesome, like werewolf transformation or demon possession.
You could also allow orcs to ride creatures

Orc_Rider.gif
Orc_Marauder.gif

Knight - Paladin

Demons
Fire_Devil.gif

Undeads
Skeleton.gif

Humans(Alliance)
Monk.gif

Humans(Horde)
Necromancer.gif

Agreed. Also a bit strange that a fire elemental will be a sorcerer and use wands, energy attack spells, healing spells etc. Not sure if fire elementals and sorcerers correlate totally.

As I said in my other post

Demons
Fire_Devil.gif

Undeads
Skeleton.gif

Humans(Alliance)
Monk.gif

Humans(Horde)
Necromancer.gif

I love your idea of PvP rewarded outfits. I will look into the choice of races more thoroughly tomorrow (ofc, with all your ideas guys)

Back