• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Allods(Free game) Gpotato EU!

@UP

Norsey:p League side, EU server

Edit: Also im still patching, forgot to turn it on before, just started it.

Damn, this patch takes so long time, will take me around a couple of hours lol

@UP
Lol? Try to update it before logging into the game:p on the top right corner, Search for update or something :p
But do it at night when ur sleeping^^ This update too big!
will take me lets see, maybe 6hours to complete it lol XD, na but around 3-4

HAHAHA im next to you, im rani xDDD

- - - Updated - - -

@UP
Lol? Try to update it before logging into the game:p on the top right corner, Search for update or something :p
But do it at night when ur sleeping^^ This update too big!
will take me lets see, maybe 6hours to complete it lol XD, na but around 3-4

how come i can play then?

@UP
Idk:p
Im downloading patch 3.0.0.4 smthing:p

Taking hours:(

Thats the one i got, well maybe thats the reason why my download took 2h? maybe they updated the download client with the newest patch =P

If yall got skype add me! (fourstepsbehind) or.. if yall got a vent we can use I think its easier then private chatting hehe

anyway be back in like .. 1-2 hour's.

Last time i played this it was basically a sneaky P2p, the only way to actually stay playing properly was to buy stupid shit from there shop, is it still like that or are you guys to low?

It had something to do with once you hit 60 the level 60 gear you obtain eventually gets to a point where you gotta repair it and the only way to keep it repaired was to buy something from donor shop.

Am talking like 1-2years ago here though, this game got really popular & was actually a really big hit with alot of people leaving WoW/couldn't afford wow, the devs got greedy & saw it as an opertunity to get rich with there shop, sadly for them population died fast because of it & any big news of the game basically turned to hate, with popular youtubers who praised the game for making it, remaking videos saying how it was now complete rubbish & they only way to play was to donate..

[video=youtube;gSIY54cVXQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSIY54cVXQ8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Pretty reliable source for is it considered a P2W game.

Last time i played this it was basically a sneaky P2p, the only way to actually stay playing properly was to buy stupid shit from there shop, is it still like that or are you guys to low?

It had something to do with once you hit 60 the level 60 gear you obtain eventually gets to a point where you gotta repair it and the only way to keep it repaired was to buy something from donor shop.

Am talking like 1-2years ago here though, this game got really popular & was actually a really big hit with alot of people leaving WoW/couldn't afford wow, the devs got greedy & saw it as an opertunity to get rich with there shop, sadly for them population died fast because of it & any big news of the game basically turned to hate, with popular youtubers who praised the game for making it, remaking videos saying how it was now complete rubbish & they only way to play was to donate..

[video=youtube;gSIY54cVXQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSIY54cVXQ8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Pretty reliable source for is it considered a P2W game.

I've read on many sites now that they recently have changed that so its not longer P2W which is why many ppl joined the game now =P

@UP

It's not p2p anymore,

There is runes u will have to lvl them up by buying crafting items from people.

They are called crystal chips and is worth like 300-350gold for 10x.

People can farm up to 1k gold per day, means they can farm 7k a week, 30-32k a month. Thats really much gold and u can buy whatever u want by it,
and there is events ofcourse ingame

@UP

It's not p2p anymore,

There is runes u will have to lvl them up by buying crafting items from people.

They are called crystal chips and is worth like 300-350gold for 10x.

People can farm up to 1k gold per day, means they can farm 7k a week, 30-32k a month. Thats really much gold and u can buy whatever u want by it,
and there is events ofcourse ingame

So 900 chips a month if u farm like a beast?

Rune Levels and Costs - Allods Wiki

Apparently for all the upgrades i will need years of farm? that sucks dude? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

I calculated, totally u need from lvl 1-13 rune = 156822 chips~

U can get 30 daily for 1k gold if u farm~

soo 156822/30 = 5227.4

5227 Days for all upgrades? .____________.

- - - Updated - - -

This game seemed so cool.. but nop.. money hungry developers ruins it.

@UP

Dont foget that when u grind, you get some items that can be rare, also the events?
You can get rare items thats worth over 5k gold, and sell it to the players.
And about the CC, people buy them cheap from others, sells them to other people for more valuabe gold, earns on it.

And also, ofcourse it will take u time to get runes lvl 13, but runes are not ''the best item ingame'', they just give u a bit stat of the luck/str or what u want to take.

So 900 chips a month if u farm like a beast?

Rune Levels and Costs - Allods Wiki

Apparently for all the upgrades i will need years of farm? that sucks dude? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

I calculated, totally u need from lvl 1-13 rune = 156822 chips~

U can get 30 daily for 1k gold if u farm~

soo 156822/30 = 5227.4

5227 Days for all upgrades? .____________.

- - - Updated - - -

This game seemed so cool.. but nop.. money hungry developers ruins it.

Welcome to pretty much every "free" to play MMORPG.
The "free" games are the ones that usually costs the most.

@UP

Still telling you, you dont have to pay to get ''strong''
You can farm items,sell at auction house and earn cash, also farm gold.
Still, there is events where u can win over 3000premium crystals=3000gpotato points=30euro?

@UP

Still telling you, you dont have to pay to get ''strong''
You can farm items,sell at auction house and earn cash, also farm gold.
Still, there is events where u can win over 3000premium crystals=3000gpotato points=30euro?

Yeah but they even said on a video that if u awnt lvl 13-13-13-13-13 runes u need to pay like 17500€~ if not more... thats sick yo xD

But also i talked to players ingame and they said something that the better gear you got the worse the runes becomes? or something so its balancing up but sure they said there are a few lvl 10+ rune players and they're impossible to kill :s

- - - Updated - - -

Somehow i wanna play this game, because its so hardcore to get items etc. :p xD

Back