• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Amaethiel Teasers

Aight, i'll donate next week after work :) coz i get bare tips which i normally spend on shit xD so u can haz sum ;>

- - - Updated - - -

Paypal button, ew.

I've edited the home page, so it re-directs to my paypal however. ^^

Unless I find more mappers, probably not for a month or two.

And id help but so si busy :

That's only because of rohan's "marketing" that people see donations as a bad thing.
It should only depend on what is given.

A donation is supposed to be unconditional, but you really think the bulk would pay for nothing?(even if the "something" is virtual).. There has to be an incentive.. And that should be things such as, idk free boat travel? Something that isn't too much of an unfair advantage.. Idk you have to find the medium between having happy players (non donators) and the best amount of donations you can get.
Although,
Tbh it would be great if no donations.. I remember when most ots' had no sites and was just instalog. But ofc it's funding that's the issue.

Hence why im prepared to give something now and again to support it.. £5-10 every now and then will go a great way to support the project- which is why i'm prepared to help as it isn't too much.. £5 is practically lunch.. So go without lunch 1 day x 50% of players = lots of moniezz ;>

Everyone who donates will receive the entrepreneur outfit in-game since outfits won't be like real tibia.
There will be quests to obtain outfits, some will require bringing the NPC items to craft the outfit (making more creature products feasible)

I'm also working on other features for donators, no ones forcing anyone to donate, if no one donates it doesn't really matter I will have this server online no matter what.
However in the long run it will help out a lot.

So far I've already had 25$ donated, so if you think about it, that means I don't have to worry as much about our dedicated costs.

But if anyone has any suggestions into more benefits of the donator status (There will never be donator items, it isn't pay-to-win it's play-to-win) I'd love to hear them.
And if more people get upset about the donation bar, I'll remove it.

Maybe have all donators have "you see ghostx is the best medal: You donated and made ghostx even more awesome! Good for you!" :>
I think that is an awesome idea :>..

Na but in all seriousness, outfits etc (cosmetics) are good.

Haha, that could be another thing. Donators medal for decoration purposes, I see no real advantage in it minus people being jelly.
Ill write up a big list today of stuff for donators, and I removed it off our website for. :)

Anyway, expect more pictures today. Hopefully our scripter can finish our little "desert" quest in a sense that it's for level 20's.
We're also working on the training system, the NPC "Fawnfur" is completed, just needs to be implemented in-game.

I like that entrepeneur idea, what I agreed on was that this is too soon, don't you think? The server isn't even up yet.

I like Ghostx's idea,
1-10$=Bronze
10-30$=Silver
30-70$=Gold
75+ = Platinum?

Something like that, and it doesn't have to be donated to medals, but for other features, but the money donated still counts to the medal gaining.

Been watching too much Vampire Diaries.
Never done a tomb before, so first shot.

wT-OQS.png

ZzCI67.png

Looks like the one on my first page in my mapping thread, wish it was darker xd

looking very good kitty :p

Thank you goat. :D

Looks like the one on my first page in my mapping thread, wish it was darker xd

Credits peroxide~ ;D

More images, these are from Blez's side of the Tomb.

lyZ6fR.png

IsDbd-.png

We split up to try find a way around, looks like Blez succeeded.

OQOHmq.png

- - - Updated - - -

A few more screenshots, I'll probably finish this whole tomb today, and maybe one more.

jO1FAr.png

kfs8LL.png

2inoj6.png

Last edited:
What has the vampire diaries have to do with tombs :p:p I know they are going to awake silas but I haven't seen a tomb so far :p

Mwaha, the usual cipsoft vampire tombs. .___.
Wanted to a vampire spawn, but failed at making a dark cathedral style building. :(

Mwaha, the usual cipsoft vampire tombs. .___.
Wanted to a vampire spawn, but failed at making a dark cathedral style building. :(

I can give you an example.. If i still have mine xD ill find it later tho! Finished work early like a baws. Tho still working tonight :/.. But ill have alook for my dark cathedral.

Back