• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Ancores' Scripting Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancores

Reaction score
I'm able to make almost anything that can be made in LUA for your server with high quality scripts that will be easy to configure.
I have alot of free time and will be able to have your scripts done fast.

- Request any LUA script that you want in a PM with detailed information.
- I'll reply with a price and you'll tell me if you accept it or not.
- When I'm done with the script I'll either send you the script directly when you have paid me, or you can login to my test server and try it out first and tell me if you want anything changed.

Ask for anything!
Want an event? - Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Bomberman Tournament, Dodgeball, Capture the Flag or Push the Cart?
RL Tibia scripts? PoI, INQ, Demon Oak or Desert Quest?
Whatever you need I'll probably be able to make it.

Examples: Push The Cart, Arena

Payments are done through PayPal (sent as a gift).

Last edited:
Can you say how or what are those scripts (events)? :p

Push the Cart, Dodgeball, King of the Hill

King of the Hill:
No teams, everyone vs everyone.
When the event starts a crown is added on the ground at a position you like, if someone steps on this crown he will be the king (changed outfit) and a timer will start ticking on him.
The king can attack everyone and everyone can attack the king, but no one else can attack eachother.
If the king dies, this player spawns in the event again and the crown is dropped on the position he died.
Then someone else will be able to step on the crown and become the king etc.
You can set the timer to whatever you like and if the king has had the crown for this many seconds/minutes he wins.
So the king is supposed to run alot and keep away from everyone else to keep the crown.

Dodgeball:
Everyone vs everyone.
When the event starts you get an item in your inventory which you can press to create a ball on the position you are standing.
If you press this created ball on the ground it will start moving in a direction depending on where you stand around it. (Example: stand to the left of the ball and it will start moving to the right, stand to the north-west of the ball and it will start moving south-east)
I could also make this a talkaction if you find that to be better. (Example: Player says "Z" and a ball will be created and the ball will move to the direction the player is looking. This would ofcourse have a delay so you can't spam the balls)
If someone gets hit by this moving ball he will lose and be teleported to the temple.
The last player in the event wins the game.

Push the cart:
2 Teams with auto team balance, everyone can attack eachother.
When the event starts there will be a rail leading from one of the teams spawns to the other teams spawn and a cart will be created in the middle of this rail.
The players are now supposed to click this cart to start pushing it to the opposite team's base and you can also block the rail if you stand on it so it can't be pushed. (To keep pushing the cart you would have to push the player first or kill him)
If the cart gets to one of the teams bases, the other team will win.

Kind of hard to explain (I'm not good at explaining things :() but all these events are fun, hehe.

Bump, just finished Push The Cart Event, it's fun and it's working great.
Didn't make it as I described above though, now it's working the same way as Team Fortress 2. (Which is better)
If you are interested in that or something else or if you want to try it out on my test server first, PM me!

Last edited:
This shows how it works atleast, don't mind the time not being right, just for testing.
There's auto team balance, outfit depending on team and vocation, one of the teams are supposed to push the cart to the other teams base, and the other team is supposed to defend it, stand in front of the cart etc.
If the time runs out before the attacking team has pushed the cart to the defenders base, the defenders win.
You can not put items on the rails, so you can't spam gp/flasks etc, you can kill eachother in there and you spawn in there again.

Here's the video: Tibia Push The Cart - YouTube

what u described as king of the hill is more like a VIP type game
i was thinking it was gona be like a certain area of the map would be the "hill" like maybe a small mountain or something
you need to stand on the hill by yourself to get the time to win
if another player enters then the hill is contested and you gotta kill him or get him to leave before the time starts counting again
could also be pretty fun to teams, maybe like multiple teams of 2 (like 8 ppl total 2 to a team, that would be chaos :p)

i like your ideas by the way

what u described as king of the hill is more like a VIP type game
i was thinking it was gona be like a certain area of the map would be the "hill" like maybe a small mountain or something
you need to stand on the hill by yourself to get the time to win
if another player enters then the hill is contested and you gotta kill him or get him to leave before the time starts counting again
could also be pretty fun to teams, maybe like multiple teams of 2 (like 8 ppl total 2 to a team, that would be chaos :p)

i like your ideas by the way

The games I've played with a king of the hill mode have been pretty much the same as how I'm making it, hehe.
I like that idea too, but that would require teams, because it's pretty much impossible to kill someone if you're alone :p
Might make something like that too if someone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back