• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

@GoldRoger
How did you like Deadman Wonderland so far? :p

OMG! I'm so looking forward for next OP Episode :D

sabo_vs_fujitora_by_donaco-d7nvpxn.jpg

@Damon
I watched four episodes yesterday and so far so good. I really like the art and animation, the characters and plot seems solid.
The protagonist seems to be a crybaby like you said, but right now I can't really blame him considering how much fucking shit he has to go trough. But I really hate when the main character is crying and stuttering throughout the whole show, but it won't make me stop watching :)

Yea, next episode of OP will be awesome! They've been running for three episodes now wtf xD

@Damon
I watched four episodes yesterday and so far so good. I really like the art and animation, the characters and plot seems solid.
The protagonist seems to be a crybaby like you said, but right now I can't really blame him considering how much fucking shit he has to go trough. But I really hate when the main character is crying and stuttering throughout the whole show, but it won't make me stop watching :)

Yea, next episode of OP will be awesome! They've been running for three episodes now wtf xD
I also dislike crybabys as protagonists or main characters but I still really liked Deadman Wonderland and Crow is fkin badass xD
RZ9aPD8.jpg

OP hype hype!

i unfortunately didnt start DeathParade yet, as Im exping alot in rl tibia with voucher atm xD

@GoldRoger

Watching OVA Shonan-Junai-gumi from Great Teacher Onizuka now xD
Its a kinda prequel about Onizukas biker life etc :p

atujhi.jpg

Last edited:
Hey people, be ready for the most EPIC anime EVER next season.
Gintama starts 07.04.2015 22:00 GMT+1 FINALLY :D
f595d1dd7e9226cea2d79e654edcc057.jpg

Have people watched Darker than black (still one of my favourite anime all time) or knows a similar anime?

Look at this, Natsu's seiyu is also there ;D. But even without this thing, I still think that Magi is good anime, look at everything in this anime, but manga is even better.

This moment is also good.
and this one
and this amv is also good ;D

Last edited:
So I recently finished Samurai Champloo and Sword of the Stranger (Anime Movie ~2h) which were both really amazing :) Now Im watching Salaryman Kintaro which reminds me quite a bit of Onizuka :p Have watched 3 episodes so far and I found it to be really enjoyable^^

@Mariuskens
@GoldRoger
samurai-champloo2_0.jpg

Finished Salaryman Kintaro - Really great anime with a main character who shares GTO Onizukas attitude and was also a former leader of a biker gang^^ If you liked GTO give it a shot!

maxresdefault.jpg

Finished Salaryman Kintaro - Really great anime with a main character who shares GTO Onizukas attitude and was also a former leader of a biker gang^^ If you liked GTO give it a shot!

maxresdefault.jpg
Who doesn't like GTO?!?!?

I will give it a shot. After i finish scripting my Path Of Exile like Hardcore Mode.

Thanks man, because of you I started reading Breaker and Breaker NW as well. Chapter 158 right now :)
your avatar is from berserker? i stopped reading it last year, i wonder do they still make 1 chapter per 2 months.

Who doesn't like GTO?!?!?

I will give it a shot. After i finish scripting my Path Of Exile like Hardcore Mode.
Awesome mate :) msg me any time how you like it :) Its really awesome how Kintaro shares alot of Onizukas attitude and has similarities like former gang leader. But also the story which is told and what it wants to make us value in life is similar to GTO^^ Enjoy mate :)

Oh btw. I hope you have seen GTOs OVA about Onizukas/the OniBakus youth? Shonan Junai Gumi! If not this is a must for you!

6a91cbc089d4a0026ba197c9cb4539671393364295_full.jpg

Awesome mate :) msg me any time how you like it :) Its really awesome how Kintaro shares alot of Onizukas attitude and has similarities like former gang leader. But also the story which is told and what it wants to make us value in life is similar to GTO^^ Enjoy mate :)

Oh btw. I hope you have seen GTOs OVA about Onizukas/the OniBakus youth? Shonan Junai Gumi! If not this is a must for you!

6a91cbc089d4a0026ba197c9cb4539671393364295_full.jpg
I'm quite sure i have seen them, but I'm going to doublecheck them, just incase I haven't missed anything xD and to refresh my memory how cool series they are.

Back