• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anime Talk

Do you know anything about the last manga arc? I hope it gets adapted to anime. If not TV then OVA or movie.
If I ever have a month to waste maybe I will re-watch it without fillers. Bleach is pretty amazing if you cut out all the bullshit teddybear/plushie fillers.

When I'm rewatching Bleach I always wonder why they came up with such ridiculous fillers episodes.

tumblr_la4zqzVo3A1qdidsso1_r1_1280.png

Just finished watching this masterpiece, hah I guess everyone who watched it would know subtitle for this scene ;)

Started watching Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka...

It's a lot like SAO (s1) & Log Horizon.
There's Ecci and it's a bit of a slow straightforward start, but after the first epis it gets better and better :)
It's simple but I'm enjoying it!

I don't know why I've never found out about this anime earlier ....

news_xlarge_danmachi_kokuchi2-compressed.jpg

Last edited:
Started watching Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka...

It's a lot like SAO (s1) & Log Horizon.
There's Ecci and it's a bit of a slow straightforward start, but after the first epis it gets better and better :)
It's simple but I'm enjoying it!

I don't know why I've never found out about this anime earlier ....

news_xlarge_danmachi_kokuchi2-compressed.jpg
Oh lol I remember watching that. It's so cringy at times xD

Main char is the typical useless garbage at start and is fucking God at the end xD

Oh lol I remember watching that. It's so cringy at times xD

Main char is the typical useless garbage at start and is fucking God at the end xD

True :p
Simple, straightforward and a bit cringy from time to time :p

Just finished the 13 epis, it was still an enjoyable series to watch (if you can ignore certain aspects xd)

Rewatching Hunter x Hunter (for the fifth time) with a friend :) Still hyped af^^

Currently watching The Devil is a part-timer and it is extremly funny :)

249e9e985d4b4e92327738a1b37e8586.jpg

If anyone is interested in anime tips I got a list with plenty of shows.
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/yuitsi2
"Access has been restricted for this account. Do not attempt to evade this ban! Evasions will only result in your ban becoming successively longer - and possibly permanent."
Ouch, I was gonna try to evade like I've never evaded before until I saw this warning. I will not try to evade any longer. :oops::rolleyes:
Guess its cus I used a VPN

"Access has been restricted for this account. Do not attempt to evade this ban! Evasions will only result in your ban becoming successively longer - and possibly permanent."
Ouch, I was gonna try to evade like I've never evaded before until I saw this warning. I will not try to evade any longer. :oops::rolleyes:
Guess its cus I used a VPN
What :eek:? Did I break any rules by posting the link? I'm sorry if that's the case and I'll remove the post.

I can make a small list of some really good ones if you're interested.
There's way more good ones to read than watch :p
Yeah ik but I prefer anime over manga. It's just those epic voice actors and soundtracks and animation that I love so much :p

Back