• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AnimeraOTS - Apply for the private test server.

Then you just think harder, you have to see in yourself what you did wrong. Maybe then your eyes will be opened.
And i am not that dumb if i tell the reason people comewith bullshit stories, wich are like 99% of them just huge lies to avoid their punishment.
I just want to avoid it because i am sure you will just deny it.

Well, let's make deal. I'll explain or at least try to but I won't demand unban, sounds fair imo

Why would I ask for unban if u claim u just need to fix few things and servers runnin
it's just curiosity that wont let me stop replying to get to know the reasons and possibly explain them, if so
but whatever, being stubborn wont let you /;

then why did you told me he bug abused cuz he was in a town you couldnt reach? and why would I want more posts?

Only reason is here for your unban and i am 100% sure with that.
I'd rather being stubborn then getting fooled around. It won't take long until i got kids.
I've teached enough world lessons, so i know what to do.

@up cuz maybe you like that? and second i told you something else about the bug abuse, please don't post without sense.
and afterall its a test server if he find one you should report it instead of abusing it.

11azl1i.png

we all now lagmacun is a bit strange and don't want to admit his faults, but yea, now you finally see it too rushcrush..

If you are still looking for a paladin tester i'm your guy.

Name: Logan
Ingame charname: Twisted Fate or Lonely Reaper
Experience: Played Rl tibia since 2002, Ots since 2008, avid paladin player
Vocation: paladin
Timezone: Central Middle west time (Chicago, Mexico City)

shady isnt mine rl its the brother of akon.
and he sounds like a trustable guy but he will see it igname ;]

From what i can tell hes running a business and needs people to follow rules, i don't know the information on what people do/done in this server i am only applying for a job. If you broke rules and/or regulations its his job to solve the problem.

However, thanks for the Better Business Bureau report?

What will be tested?
Vocation balance i want to see that again in the practice.
Hunting places/monsters - Overspammed? Too easy, Too hard?, Too gay?

Lol'd haha, good luck with your project!

This is a warning for everyone in this thread. No more insults, offtopic, spam, etc.

2 New videos

For all those sleepy kids who just are awake, watch this hehe!
Sorry about the quality isn't the best but thats becaue both videos were over 2gb so i had to convert it. Number 1 is for waking up and the second to go sleeping again xD

[video=dailymotion;xh0g20]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh0g20_darkhunt-agk[/video]

[video=dailymotion;xh0car]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh0car_tibia-ot-animera-test-server-2011-jungle-turtles-hunt_videogames[/video]

Back