• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AnimeraOTS - Apply for the private test server.

Animera

Solutions
Reaction score
Animera
After working very hard the last 10 months i hope i got some nice results.
Do not spam or flame please because i made the map 8x bigger and got over 150 custom creatures and loads of quests and some nice features.
I've worked very hard on it like i had no life there were a lot days that my i spend my days like this: Wake up/eating/scripting and/or mapping/maybe eat again/sleep.
Spended a lot of my precious days on this, Skipped a lot school for this and even didn't give up after several map crash. I've really put much effort, I've did this all solo (with some help if i needed someone to fix my errors or something). Since march when my screenshot topics were open i said it was almost online, the reason it took so long was because i still tought it was too less custom things to already throwing online and i also get a lot of inspiration from mappers or movies. Mine motivation was to make a nice server and at least with customized things (wich you rarely see nowdays). The test server will end next week friday (if i still live in home), And will start when we got the team ready.

Minimap
I agree that the world isn't that big but all those islands contains more floors.
And this isn't completly the map because i moved a lot things closed to each other
To make the picture smaller, and hided few secret things.
LINK!

Features:
  1. There is no stages but the exp will always be 150x and skills/m lvl 100x(Maybe editing that after the test server.
  2. Loot rate is 4.4x (Wich is pretty fast, but on few creatures still hard to obtain some very rare items.)
  3. More 7.6 like(No level requirements to equip/runes except donation items, Stairhopping delay reduced to 0.5 miliseconds, Everything what you conjure/create just costs 1 soul and such things.
  4. Over 150 custom creatures, and lot creatures are edited to real tibia (hp,Attacks, defense and such things except the loot.)
  5. All the 8.54 spells and earlier got RL tibia formula's(Thanks to realsoft), Added 8.7 spells also (the bleeding spells) but because we do not use cooldown system i made it balanced. And added some custom spells ingame.
  6. Wands and rods are buyable from the npc(The tfs magic shop npc got a small bug with that not a real feature but more a notice.)
  7. The map got 8x bigger.
  8. Loads of quests
  9. Much more items to obtain, then just the default quest items/loot or donation items.
  10. Few real tibia quests(Inq,Poi,Annih,Kitno)
  11. Added much things for VIP players AND NON-VIP players.
    Further? You will see it yourself

Vocations
Not overhealed regeneration.
Sorcerer: 5hp/6 sec, 5mana/3 sec. Promoted: 10hp/4 sec, 20mana/2 sec.
Druid: 5hp/6 sec, 5mana/3 sec. Promoted: 10hp/4 sec, 20mana/2 sec.
Paladin: 5hp/4 sec, 5mana/4sec. Promoted: 15hp/3 sec, 15mana/3 sec.
Knight: 5hp/3 sec, 5 mana/6sec. Promoted: 20hp/2 sec, 10 mana/4 sec.

Few screenshots
Here few screenshots, If you wanna see more check my signature.
1h55on.png

Screen225.png

Screen332.png

Screen339.png

Screen371.png

Screen5.png

screen454.png

screen463.png

Slots
  1. - Lagmacun - Mcflurry - Master sorcerer
  2. - RL - Bakper - Royal paladin
  3. - ? - Dragonhunter - Master sorcerer
  4. - ? - Pimp druid - Elder druid
  5. - screamito - Fallout gameboy - Elite knight
  6. - Goten - Shady - Elite knight(NOT ACTIVE!)
  7. - Friend - Evil knightzorr - Elite knight(NOT ACTIVE!)
  8. - EdwardHl - Shacos - Elite knight
  9. - ??

Options
We are searching for 1 paladin. And someone who can record our hunts. Recorder can choose wich voc he wants get 7 days vip+10 points. But the recorded movie must be HQ and if possible compile it so it isn't that high file size.

What will be tested?
Vocation balance i want to see that again in the practice.
Hunting places/monsters - Overspammed? Too easy, Too hard?, Too gay?
Quests - Any bugs?
Donation items - Overpowered or not?
and after all is there lot of fun?

Rules
You aren't allowed to share your account with other people on the test server.
You must listen carefully what the strategy is and not run and spam.
No insulting.
We do not use ventrilo or something.
You must be active and not play like 1 hour a day.
You are allowed to send some screenshots on this topic.
You are not allowed to spoil some secret things in-game.

Rewards
Ofcourse your characters will be reset, but if the server is online PM me here your character name and i will give you all acces free to the VIP places for a week!
And ofcourse having a great time in the test server.

Credits
Credits to everyone who helped me or tried to help me with my server (scripts and such things). Did i forgot your name PM me with the post or with what you helped me please and i will put you as soon as possible.
  1. KylerXX
  2. CyberM
  3. Jano
  4. JDB
  5. Shinmaru
  6. Cykotitan
  7. Ratser
  8. Unknown666
  9. Santi
  10. Kekox
  11. Darkhaos
  12. Ped0bear
  13. Evil hero
  14. Chojrak
  15. Quas
  16. Realsoft

Form
We need to know with who or what we are talking to and if you are approved i could make fast also the character. But you need to write decent english, and i cannot allow any bot. All was it a script that will scratch your back when you are scripting(Lol).
Also i want someone who is nice, and not someone who makes much trouble or calling eachother noobs etc.

Name:
Ingame charname:
Experience:
Vocation:
Timezone:

F.a.Q.
Why 3 knights and other vocations just 2?
Because i've got some strong bosses wich i need good blockers for.

What client do i need to use for this server?

Am i gay?
Possible.

I don't like this server what now?
Comment what you like and what you dislike.

Why is the test server private?
Because i want that.

Why am i forced to play a lot?
Because this server needs a lot of teamwork and teamquests/hunts

Last edited:
Name: Murat
Ingame charname: Pewo
Experience: 4 years
Vocation: Druid

Screen225.png

this picture made me lol hard
"block for me or pay 50k or i kill you"

good luck though :)

hehe i hope you have some fun, But a blocker is very important here on this ot.
If you saw my screenshots topic you also saw he tried to thief the spawn, got killed and got a chance to get hunted or become free.

Name: George
Ingame charname: Vain
Experience: Approx. 5 years
Vocation: Druid <3

Name: Alan
Ingame charname: Pesthin
Experience: 4 years
Vocation: Sorcerer

Added, only 2 knights and 1 paladin left (THEY ARE ALL STRONG). by the way if you are the recorder then you can choose any vocation doesn't matter if it is full or not.

when we got the team i will pm you all the accounts and the time etc.
However it was very funny people asked me a lot times when it will be online and i just got 6 peoples yet.
hehe

ah yea im sorry,
Name: Jelmer
Ingame charname: Shady
Experience: when I was 10 I started to play tibia ;p
Vocation: Elite Knight

Name: Alpay
Ingame charname: Nazgul
Experience: 5 years
Vocation: Master Sorcerer

Sorcerers are full, you can only choose it if you gonna record the hunts(in HQ).
And plays tibia with the screen settings stretch by windows and only record that part.

I want to make a super nice video to lure lots players from youtube and things. :)

Last edited:
Name: Brent
Ingame charname: Tempest
Experience: 6 years
Vocation: Paladin

Name: Wojtek
Ingame charname: Vojtaz
Experience: ~4 years
Vocation: Paladin

Name: Alpay
Ingame charname: Nazgul
Experience: 5 years