• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AnimeraOTS - Apply for the private test server.

Lagma, your seriously the biggest hypocrite I've seen around.
You ban me for botting, and now your using a bot urself?? nice job dude
Perhaps next time not make a video with bot on, right..?

your talking and healing at the same time??
if you look at the end of the video ur talking to shady while healing so after u healed u immediatly write a sentence that u cant have written in 0.2 seconds lol

well its not that hard having a hotkey and writing fast, since when is that hard?
btw: the video is almost speeded up 3x ..

hahah, you sure are a funny guy! Not that I care tho, you've always been ignorant anyways and now a hypocrit too

IF i would be a botter:
1. Then i knew how to aim well with the magic wall on the start wich was kinda a fail.
2. Then i didn't ask my mates to wait so i turn on the lamp in my room for some light over my keyboard.
3. Then i didn't spam utamo vita, i would use a script to get a shield everytime the boss broke instead.
4. Then i didn't missclicked between exevo gran vis lux and exori max vis.
5. I am playing for years even BEFORE the hotkeys came so its not that hard to gain some reflexes beween hunt and talking
6. The video is speeded up 2.80x to be precisly used on vegas.
7. Then i would auto target instead of doing it manually.
8. Don't try to ruin it for me, because you got caught.

I wanted to unban you at the day when the real server starts but from now on i will never unban you.

Link: To the unedited video except its cutted and zoomed in. Yes its laggy, like i had.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh1am7_proof_videogames

Last edited:
I can unjustify all the things you summed up, but I'd rather let you have your way and stay ignorant
kthxbye

oh sure you really do.
edit: the second video on previous page works fine now.

Last edited:
Back