• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AnimeraOTS - Apply for the private test server.

Some awesome quests
90y4oz.png

Hunting some demons ;)
20kri8z.png

Damn that's hard :(
27y4i2v.png

Testing new druid's spell
swcwsk.png

Loot result
2nlckcx.png

~~Mighty~Slayer~~

Q: Is there enough things to do for Non-Vip players?
A: Yes, there is a lot to do vor Non-Vip players, but VIP you can do much more :>

Q: Do you think its worth enough to buy Vip?
A: Ye, its the money worth for sure!

Q: What did you like in the server?
A: The quests, bosses, huntingplaces, the cities, the costum monsters and ofcourse the staff :).

Q: What did you dislike in the server?
A: hmm the first time i entered the server I complained a lil bit about the plain evolutions city, but when your higher level+ explored much
then it wont bother you at all.

Q: Got any idea's?
A: More ideas?? You got too much ideas man, its just great ;D

Q: Would you play the server when it is online?
A: Ofcourse

Q: How much would you rate for this server?
A: 9,5 for sure =D

Q: Write please in your own words how you would describe this server.
A: A good costum map, but with an evolutions map in it, but it is like 90% costum, and really good mapped + good scripts!
There is enough to do im now playing 3 weeks and still a lot to do =).

Q: How do you think about the donation items?
A: They are good, not overpowered and they dont affect the PvP or the gameplay too much, so they are oke.

Q: Do you recommend this server to all your friends?
A: Man, I think everyone need to try this server at least, you wont regret it;)

This OT is such a fail, in great expectations it fails miserably. Well, not the server itself but the management is below zero point, completely stupid, subjective and dishonest.

I got banned twice for most retarded and madeup reasons you could ever think of. First ban sure, stubborn owner, let it be, I could live with that, but second one? He can't even name the reason when I asked, he keeps arguing with stupid statement that I know the reasons even though I do not.

Making up reasons to ban, super stubborn, thinks he's always right.
Server with great potential but stupid and childish owner, that's not the right future

Anyways, have fun playing with 10 people (if you are lucky) and yourself if it ever gets online
PS: It's pay2play OT =)

Then i wish you good luck. I won't go in another stupid discussion if you are just trying to joke me around.
Spreading negative things won't help you getting unbanned. To be honest sometimes rushcrush could be annoying sure i want to ban him.
But i didn't why? Because he does follows the rules so i can't do anything to him without abusing.
You said you won't do it anymore, and when you got unbanned you did it 4x the same thing and you were abusing a bug without report it to me.
Don't ask it me because i won't explain again. You're friend akon came online to ask it for you.. So don't act like you know nothing.

I'm honestly asking you to name those 4 "same things" and specify bug abuse, cause obviously I do not know of them.
Is it that hard to type those few words to specify reasons of ban? Why would it be, maybe making everything up? I dunno, just thought of that

And you just keep proving me right as you cannot tell me what did I do, why wouldn't you tell the victim reasons of banishment? I can't think of proper reasons, really

And spreading negative things? It's just my opinion and u have to accept it no matter if it's positive or negative, that's how life goes

Now you got busted that you lie because in pm's you told me you quited and teached your lessons. And just acting the same.
By the way you already know it, I won't repeat shit for you. I won't join your childy games.
Yes i accept it but i am not that stupid to unban you for avoid negative posts.
So spread as much as you want it won't help you.

This OT is such a fail, in great expectations it fails miserably. Well, not the server itself but the management is below zero point, completely stupid, subjective and dishonest.

I got banned twice for most retarded and madeup reasons you could ever think of. First ban sure, stubborn owner, let it be, I could live with that, but second one? He can't even name the reason when I asked, he keeps arguing with stupid statement that I know the reasons even though I do not.

Making up reasons to ban, super stubborn, thinks he's always right.
Server with great potential but stupid and childish owner, that's not the right future

Anyways, have fun playing with 10 people (if you are lucky) and yourself if it ever gets online
PS: It's pay2play OT =)

New Retard has joined the thread. WELCOME

Thanks for helping me hehe when mine server is on(only need few things fixed) Then you show how i am.And i am sure you will get me hehe.

Will you show and to who, those 10 players? GJ

I'm asking you to name the reason and you simply CANNOT that means you had to make it up?
>Join my shitty games, jesus christ u r repeating that statement over n over, it's getting boring
Just tell me the reason, if u can't, then u obviously made it up

And less qq when someone posts negative comment, makes u both look like p12

I'm asking you to name the reason and you simply CANNOT that means you had to make it up?
>Join my shitty games, jesus christ u r repeating that statement over n over, it's getting boring

If you are that mad,Why you are still shitting around

BTW thanks for bumping the thread
;)

ghamie just give it up, you rushed through hero's, ran through a town while there was a raid, and you've been in a city which wasn't opened yet, thats so named "bug abuse".

nah but rly, i agree with you

because its hard to understand my vieuw by only reading this. And if i cannot call a reason.
Tell me a good reason why i would you ban? or i just ban you for the fun?
Yes that makes sense working almost a year and then ban randomly...

ghamie just give it up, you rushed through hero's, ran through a town while there was a raid, and you've been in a city which wasn't opened yet, thats so named "bug abuse".

nah but rly, i agree with you

That WASN'T the bug abuse please go get your postcount somewhere else or post without bullshit.

I seriously do not know what I did wrong, and you just keep proving it more and more by not naming the reasons
I just find it so suspicious, it's getting weird
You said it was 5 reasons, name them and either I admit it or ..

Back