• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AnimeraOTS - Apply for the private test server.

fuuuuuu rushcrush

well anyways, ill ask again, what is the difference? o.o

The only reason that your mad was that he was like your private blocker and a friend, i don't care who he is if he breaks the rules several times after several warnings then i need to take action and ofcourse i won't because you repeat the same questions and acting childish. You don't know what you are talking about. Please go test RL tibia. You give me headache.

7nO84ZvIVm.png

rofl retarted gm

1. He never blocked something for me personal.
2. You should change your rules a bit since im 100% sure no one will kill all the demons on their way
3. what's up with rl maps >_>?

You can't avoid the facts.
1. I saw it in omashu city..
2. I think youjust dont get the 3474577547$#$$%*! rules are.
3. Yes now im sure your retarded.

Akon, you're not gonna win, just quit trying, he's a retarded GM like I said before. He thinks hes always right.

why am i retarted?
Ah yea, in omashu city.. We went there for orshabaal, but then you made a raid, we were in a house and monsters came and attack us, and its obvious he is blocking then? And when we are going poi, you summoned a monster who 1 or 2 hit us, because you still can't get the idea that we are way better then you :/

@up
yea indeed lol..

@rushcrush

kid, go commit suicide, you aren't clear
if you would play my server, you'd get ip banned + deleted for being a retard

Akon, you're not gonna win, just quit trying, he's a retarded GM like I said before. He thinks hes always right.
Well i can't unban you if you are just getting busted on botting with my clearly eyes. I don't care how you are talking about me or who is the biggest noob or whatever aslong you follow the rules there is no problems.

why am i retarted?
Ah yea, in omashu city.. We went there for orshabaal, but then you made a raid, we were in a house and monsters came and attack us, and its obvious he is blocking then? And when we are going poi, you summoned a monster who 1 or 2 hit us, because you still can't get the idea that we are way better then you :/

@up
yea indeed lol..

eh... i didn't made any raid you jsut got badluck when me and bakper did a quest in the volcano also morgaroth raid started (were the days before you played).
and the second could be a bug? or you faking it because when i went to poi i saw nothing. Please hold your jokes for the pope.

Well i can't unban you if you are just getting busted on botting with my clearly eyes. I don't care how you are talking about me or who is the biggest noob or whatever aslong you follow the rules there is no problems.

eh... i didn't made any raid you jsut got badluck when me and bakper did a quest in the volcano also morgaroth raid started (were the days before you played).
and the second could be a bug? or you faking it because when i went to poi i saw nothing. Please hold your jokes for the pope.

dude i even saw you doing /a10 (fail of /a 10) when we were at poi, dont denie it

dude i even saw you doing /a10 (fail of /a 10) when we were at poi, dont denie it

1. first of all i removed that command because it will be abused when the other gms came.
2. even if i did it you couldn't see any shit if i am ghost mode.(if i didn't made a typo).

15:12 Youssef eh kamal has taken the action "Banishment + IP Banishment" against: shady (Warnings: 1), with reason: "Offensive Statement", and comment: "you were a nice guy but after warning stopping about sex/fammily insults still continue is weak.".

Can't copy my warnings because i relogged it and said in private message after warning he said "Doe maar" wich means do it.
17:06 Shady [303]: fuck you
17:06 Shady [303]: and your mom
17:07 Shady [303]: your fucking father is nerd
17:09 Shady [303]: and your brother and your whole family
17:10 Shady [303]: i fuck your mother
17:10 Shady [303]: yesterday i fucked your mother on that sofa
17:10 Shady [303]: >
15:12 Shady [303]: your mother gave me a 10

proof on forum either:
http://otland.net/f251/animeraots-apply-private-test-server-116399/index16.html#post1160895
http://otland.net/f251/animeraots-apply-private-test-server-116399/index17.html#post1160912

btw why are you crying you asked for it, you just give me free bumps

Last edited:
haha he was doing exaclty the same thats why i did that and you dont ban him?

OMG suuuuch a biiiig lies, im 100% sure you summoned it over there idiot

haha he was doing exaclty the same thats why i did that and you dont ban him?

he quited after my warn you will be unbanned after 2 hours i hope you will be calm then, i did itt yesterday to end the fight and insults and the accident won't be fair if he get banned again because 1. he quited after my warn 2. problems starts on both sides.

@up i would say the same if i die.

rushcrush fuuuuuuuuuuuck of man you arent funny or anything/.

haha you summoned it ;) don't lie

and if im unbanned, then still there is nothing to do alone because we need a team that we dont have, becuase you banned them, + 1 noob in the team doesnt help either

1. You don't even try it
2. Ghamie was almost trying to do everything himselves
3. Oh yeah you died in rl tibia by debug oh no it was a pk, You can't tell everything was mine fault.
4. I'm going to pm a mod to remove all the trash that got posted here.

Back
Top Bottom